Sign in to follow this  
Warlander

Deedplanner 2.9.10 - 3D House And Deed Planner

...I forgot to remove debug code from released version, sorry. :D New "silent" version released, I will be more more careful next time!

You can download this jar and replace previous version jar if you don't want to download the whole program again: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67758055/Wurm/HouseCalc3d/DeedPlanner.jar

Edited by Warlander
  • Like 1

Is it possible for you to add the Colossus and eventually diagonal roads?

Colossuses are still in old model format. About diagonal roads - at least for now I am not planning any large updates - only bugfixes, small changes and database updates. Maybe I or other project contributors will add them in the future (the same with bridges).

Edited by Warlander

Colossuses are still in old model format. About diagonal roads - at least for now I am not planning any large updates - only bugfixes, small changes and database updates. Maybe I or other project contributors will add them in the future (the same with bridges).

Will "stone fence" ever be implemented into this program?

So Colossus will never happen?  I don't really understand models much so I need a better explanation if you don't mind of why they won't be added.

I made .obj objects loader. I can convert .dae models used by Wurm to .obj format, but older models still use .xsi format supported by only one, commercial program.

OK, this is the the error I get for the Intel chip:

Failed to create display!
DISPLAY CREATION FAILED
Nov 16, 2013 3:12:11 PM Lib.Graphics.GLInit initDisplay
Schwerwiegend: null
org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Could not choose GLX13 config
at org.lwjgl.opengl.LinuxDisplayPeerInfo.initDefaultPeerInfo(Native Method)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.LinuxDisplayPeerInfo.(LinuxDisplayPeerInfo.java:61)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.LinuxDisplay.createPeerInfo(LinuxDisplay.java:788)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.DrawableGL.setPixelFormat(DrawableGL.java:61)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:846)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)
at Lib.Graphics.GLInit.initDisplay(GLInit.java:35)
at Mapper.Mapper$1.run(Mapper.java:87)

This, I get with the NVidia:

Failed to create display!
DISPLAY CREATION FAILED
Nov 16, 2013 3:11:44 PM Lib.Graphics.GLInit initDisplay
Schwerwiegend: null
org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Samples > 0 specified but there's no support for GLX_ARB_multisample
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.LinuxDisplayPeerInfo.initDefaultPeerInfo(Native Method)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.LinuxDisplayPeerInfo.<init>(LinuxDisplayPeerInfo.java:61)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.LinuxDisplay.createPeerInfo(LinuxDisplay.java:788)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.DrawableGL.setPixelFormat(DrawableGL.java:61)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:846)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)
    at Lib.Graphics.GLInit.initDisplay(GLInit.java:35)
    at Mapper.Mapper$1.run(Mapper.java:87)

Unfortunately I don't understand that error. I don't even know if it's something I have to fix, or you.

I made .obj objects loader. I can convert .dae models used by Wurm to .obj format, but older models still use .xsi format supported by only one, commercial program.

Does a deed token fall under this to, or do I need some new glasses XD (I'm using a statue of a nymph now as token replacement, not to bad should there be no token-model available :))

Anyways, gonna download the latest version, I havent done anything with "height" so far, but since you say the latest version fixes a bug with that, I'll play safe before I plan out everything only to see it bug when I try to change slopes.

Are banners and flags possible?  Would love to place flags on the top of my Colosseum

I couldn't find olive trees, is that one still with an old model?

Few tree models (mostly fruit trees) still have old format.

Edited by Warlander

Im having trouble placing floors inside the writ anything in particular that i need to do to allow floors to be placed?

You can place floor tiles only inside houses. Can you explain more please?

I can make non-flat tiles little darker.

Hi,

Can you please disable this for the mine level?

Snow

Out of curiosity would which Java bit I have installed matter for this app? I open it and it just freezes.

Hm, for some reason when I try to launch the program it's saying it's missing house.calc. something like that. Why is it saying that and I even have the older version, which also says the same. What do I need to do so I can use the program? 

Out of curiosity would which Java bit I have installed matter for this app? I open it and it just freezes.

Java 7, should run on both 32 and 64 bit Java - tested on Oracle JRE and OpenJDK.

Ryamu, can you post what is shown?

Edited by Warlander

It says:

Could not find the main class: Form.House.Calc. Program will now eit.

Then it closes. What's it mean says it for both this version and outdated. I have java 7 so not sure what's up

Edit: Hm, guess it was somehow blocked by my antivirus. I re-allowed access and it seems to work ok now! Thanks though lol this is a great program and will help a LOT in planning out big projects.

Edited by Ryamu

Hi Warlander,

seems the roof bug is back again:

0din.jpg

Edited by Yaga

Easy fix for that I noticed was either deleting the section and re-applying, or if that fails then to delete a few surrounding sections until if fixes, and re-apply them.

Of course does not repair the root cause, it is just simply a bandaid.

Easy fix for that I noticed was either deleting the section and re-applying, or if that fails then to delete a few surrounding sections until if fixes, and re-apply them.

Of course does not repair the root cause, it is just simply a bandaid.

Doesn't help, unfortunately:

18ut.jpg

Strange, toggling around with it has always worked for me, will have to see if the recent versions of the planner allow the fix to work.

Strange, toggling around with it has always worked for me, will have to see if the recent versions of the planner allow the fix to work.

This deleting-and-re-applying method used to work for me, but after several updates it never ever works anymore.  When you get this bug on a building, it stays unless perhaps you break the entire building and start again (haven't tried that, but I have tried removing segments of the roof and even the whole roof with no luck)