House and deed planner for Wurm
DeedPlanner (previously known as HouseCalc) is very customizable, 3d deed/house planner for Wurm which allows you to plan and see your dream house/village before creating it in game. Development is still active and program is open sourced, so reported bugs will be fixed, new features can (and in most cases will) be added on demand. Everyone with Java/OpenGL experience who want to help and add their own contribution to the biggest Wurm map planner can join the project.
Compatible systems: Windows, Linux, Solaris
Tested on: Ubuntu 15.04, Windows 7
Controls: keyboard (explained in help window)+mouse
Latest release: 22.05.2015
- plan your own house/deed and see it in 3d, just like in game!
- ability to edit ground tiles, floors, walls, roofs, objects and heightmap
- undo/redo feature
- see your village in any season you want
- mark your villages with text labels
- cave view
- calculation of materials needed to build anything on the map or carpentry and materials required to build single building
- fully configurable FPP and 2d view camera
- in-game perspective simulation mode
- load and save maps with copy-paste, files or pastebin.com
- possibility to import old DP and WAK maps
- large database with most of the Wurm objects and textures added
- few small, useful tools like deed and armor defense calculator
Problems, errors, bugs
If program don't even start, please make sure that you have the lastest Java (JRE 8).
In case of any problems please post error log (in main program directory) and describe the problem. I am trying to fix all bugs as soon as possible. In case of maps loading bugs, please attach save pastebin. In case of program loading bugs, please post both error and info logs (if not empty).
Error and info logs are overwritten each time you run program, so please copy logs just after bug is spotted.
If you want to see DeedPlanner interface in your language, please send me private message - I will send you all informations needed to achieve this task. Translation is very easy and shouldn't take more than 15 minutes.
Currently supported languages: English, German, Polish
Warlander - program code, initial database, Polish translation
Aldur - for ideas, Exodus "tour" to find the most complex roofs
Capi - German translation
Hipshot - sky texture
Yaga - German translation
All users - feedback and donations
Please give feedback - your opinion is very important for the development of the program.
Edited by Warlander, 16 July 2015 - 02:52 AM.