House and deed planner for Wurm
DeedPlanner (previously known as HouseCalc) is a 3d deed/house planner for Wurm. Models and textures lists are editable, so you can customize them to your needs (or import missing/updated models and textures). Reported bugs will be fixed, new features can be added on demand. The program is open sourced, everyone with Java/OpenGL experience can join the project.
You need Java 8 (JRE) to run the program!
Compatible systems: Windows, Linux, Solaris
Controls: keyboard (explained in help window)+mouse
Latest unstable release: 02.10.2014, version 2 ALPHA 6c
Latest stable release: 29.01.2014, version 1.7p
You can modify/add new objects by editing "Objects.txt" file in "Data" folder. Modding instructions are included in "Modding.txt" file.
- plan your own house/deed and see it in 3d, just like in game!
- ability to edit ground tiles, floors, walls, roofs, objects and heightmap
- mark your villages with text labels
- cave view
- writ system which is allowing for easier planning/management of the whole villages
- calculation of materials needed to build anything on the map or carpentry and materials required to build single building
- fully configurable FPP and 2d view camera
- in-game perspective simulation mode
- in-game dye simulation for objects and walls
- load and save maps with copy-paste, files or pastebin.com
- large database with most of the Wurm objects and textures added
Problems, errors, bugs
If program don't even start, please make sure that you have the lastest Java (JRE 8).
In case of any problems please post error log (in main program directory) and describe the problem. I am trying to fix all bugs as soon as possible. In case of maps loading bugs, please attach save pastebin. In case of program loading bugs, please post both error and info logs (if not empty).
Error and info logs are overwritten each time you run program, so please copy logs just after bug is spotted.
Warlander - program code, initial database
Aldur - for program code, ideas, Exodus "tour" to find the most complex roofs
Hipshot - sky texture
Wox - palisade model
All users - for feedback and donations
Please give feedback - your opinion is very important for the development of the program.
Edited by Warlander, 09 October 2014 - 12:10 AM.