Sign in to follow this  
Wox

Paper Doll

I skipped through the thread, will the paper doll provide any new functionality?

One new functionality are that you can have booth toolbelt and quiver on hip at the same time. Don't think you can have that today.

• Like 2

If you want something to cover that spot, perhaps allow us to carry around Sashimonos? It'd be awesome, honestly!

That slot could also be used for the Quiver, as well. ;)

ye Sashimonos ( "banner on the back" 40K warhammer type of thingys ) are something we have discussed, and some type of it will be produced some day.

m2380595a_99810101067_LegionDamnedSquadCFC01_445x319.jpg

• Like 3

One new functionality are that you can have booth toolbelt and quiver on hip at the same time. Don't think you can have that today.

I'm sold.

Request: Please remove any possible CR penalties from worn extras(such as backpacks or quivers) if they exist(excluding weight penalties)

Warhammer? Meh too overdone.

In fact the current flag model might even work with little or no modifications.

Edited by Klaa

Mmm I like.

Cannot quite make out what's written on the parchment background. Some kind of list?

so how ti switch between skeleton and character view?:P

the pws.png switches between 3d character and 2d wounds image. I Hope Alex will make it a little red if there are any wounds on the body.

• Like 1

very nice! But how will it show the individual wounds and with dmg numbers?

Click on the wounded part and a list will show all the wounds and there you can heal em.

• Like 1

This is some nice work.

Edited by Elen

Click on the wounded part and a list will show all the wounds and there you can heal em.

Nice! How about also adding a heal option in menus for cotton, healing covers etc. that automatically heals the biggest wound first?

Will first aid become less "menu-in-a-menu digging" and more user-friendly? Or will the boxes remain? (I did see the comment about the wound list.)

This is definitely a win!  How can one go out for a day of hunting and foresting if one is ill equipped?  When I do venture afield I take my quiver & my tool belt with sickle, hatchet, & so on and it drives me nuts when I'm moving everything around :)  Next thing is to implement a quick switch (not unlike the tool belt redistribution you can do with the binding packs) between Bow & Melee weapons.  

Great work!