Sign in to follow this  
wizler11

Hens Why You No Lay !

Ok i don't know if this is the right place to put this topic but alot of us have problems with hens not laying eggs, its been about 2 weeks they haven't layed eggs and i have fed them alot, I am not sure if its a bug or what.

Please we want eggs :/

I am having the same issue with hens and atleast on exo its an issue alot of people are having currently. My theory is it has something to do with the recent animal deed changes.

• Like 1

They are laying for me... slow, but they do(well... i have only one hen)..

• Like 1

for me on exodus they dont seem to be laying either, chicken stew sounds good about now

Seems they are laying on some servers and not others.

Not laying for me on Independence.

After not having a hen lay eggs since March 19 on Independence, I finally got 1 egg yesterday and 1 today.

My hen finally layed an egg today after i believe almost 1 and a half weeks.(exo)

Still no eggs :P also i realised that the eggs on the ground haven't taken damage at all :P hmm p.s. they have just been layed, been there for a week or more.

found a random hen

lead to 1x1 house

dropped 100x cotton seed

get info everyday

end of 5 days 25 eggs in pile

Hunger value 1, fat level 48, nutrition level 8.580282, thirst level 0, dominated by none, loyalty level 0.0.

Hunger value 4901, fat level 46, nutrition level 6.9868603, thirst level 0, dominated by none, loyalty level 0.0.

Hunger value 7001, fat level 46, nutrition level 1.1736395, thirst level 0, dominated by none, loyalty level 0.0.

Hunger value 4901, fat level 44, nutrition level 0.9806992, thirst level 0, dominated by none, loyalty level 0.0.

Hunger value 28900, fat level 42, nutrition level 2.413135, thirst level 0, dominated by none, loyalty level 0.0.

This hen was eating every single possible chance it could. It never wandered off tile with pile of seeds(1x1 house). All seeds are 80ql (as if it matters).  It continuously loses nutri and fat.

I just kept the hen around incase libila demanded another stupid sacrifice (nonaggressives besides dogs are rare on affliction) but ended up finding some interesting results. My guess is that its purposely designed to starve to death.  If you could perpetually 'farm' chickens and eggs you'd have an incredible amount of hens after a bit of beginning setup time.   Beyond that I believe hen's may stop laying eggs at a certain fat level.  Possibly 0.  I'll continue trying to keep it alive as i have 20 billion cotton seeds and libila has an odd sense of humor.

• Like 1

So, am I right in thinking it's working on Indepence but not on Eggsodus?