Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Garden Gnome

I bought a few garden gnomes today and one of them had been dyed with blue color and it makes it too dark for me but when i went to remove it i get a message saying i could not remove the dye. I then tried to change it to a white thinking it might lighten it up some and got the second message...

1: [18:28:41] The garden gnome is indestructible and the color can not be removed.

2: [18:30:55] The garden gnome is indestructible and the color can not be replaced.

Now why would you make something able to be dyed but not give it an option to be removed or changed? Is this intended or is it a bug?

Edit: While we are here talking about gnomes maybe we can get a new version for next Christmas? I would like to have a mining gnome or a farming one and hey are there any female gnomes out there?

e9oe0hH.jpg

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

But you can't even dye them in the first place...

Does it actually say a color mixture on him?

yep..[19:25:17] A small serious gnome stands here ready for christmas. Colors: R=74, G=74, B=154. Ql: 31.212729, Dam: 0.0.

Ya, I've never been able to dye my gnomes...

I know what you are thinking thought Kegan, (But why can't it be a brighter color?...) ;D