Sign in to follow this  
Sir Arowhun

Wurm Is Horrible

I've just come to the realization that in Wurm, I am wasting valuable time. I am going to quit now. I recommend all of you to do the same.

If you understand why I posted this, please post your reasons for quiting.

Edited by Sir Arowhun
  • Like 1

why this all of a sudden, What are you gonna do with all your goodies?

why this all of a sudden, What are you gonna do with all your goodies?

I'll throw them onto a lava tile.

you're right. I quit too.

Edited by Xalorum

Yes, wurm is a waste of time, but i find it more entertaining than wasting my time in reality. And time is wasted on a constant basis, its just a matter of what you waste your time doing.

• Like 2

same on exodus.... we dont wana waste time with this stupid game no more.... me and also 5 my friends will rage quit now

But guys, wait... if you quit now, you won't get to experience the sheep!

Celebration here, we're currently disbanding all deeds, will lock the gates and turn of the lights later. Bye all!

• Like 1

I've just come to the realization that in Wurm, I am wasting valuable time. I am going to quit now. I recommend all of you to do the same.

If you understand why I posted this, please post your reasons for quiting.

Finally all the senseless "suggestions" are gone.

*keeps fingers crossed its no joke*

Won´t help much, but you never know.

• Like 1

You know what's a waste of time?

...Breathing.

We're just delaying the inevitable, people!

• Like 2

Well, if ya want to get technical about it, it's just a waste of time trying to make the post in the first place ;D

Damn, why did I not come to read forums yesterday. I would have wanted to quit too!

I have always found online games to be an enjoyable way to waste away my time. When wasting my time playing one no longer is enjoyable, then I move on to another with the same motivation in mind. Yet within Wurm I leave a more observable vision of my accumulated wasted time in the things that I build and the transformation of the environment around them. Is there a more productable way to spend my time then. Well that would all depend upon my individual viewpoint. Now since long ago I had rejected living up to anyones standards but my own, I find nothing more productive to do with my time than to "waste" it playing Wurm.

As for the OP's request that others post their reasons for joining the quitters club, if and when I stop playing Wurm I won't be informing anyone else about it, nor explaining my reasonings for doing so. No accounts will be sold, nor deeds, nor game coins for RL money. Those will just gather dust pixels within some Wurm vault of unforgetable coding moments. Wurm life will go on without me and I will quietly walk on into the night to other online adventures. Some may care about the departure and many others not, just as with the OP above; but, one thing I will *not* do is *waste* my time making a post about it as the OP above has done.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

I have always found online games to be an enjoyable way to waste away my time. When wasting my time playing one no longer is enjoyable, then I move on to another with the same motivation in mind. Yet within Wurm I leave a more observable vision of my accumulated wasted time in the things that I build and the transformation of the environment around them. Is there a more productable way to spend my time then. Well that would all depend upon my individual viewpoint. Now since long ago I had rejected living up to anyones standards but my own, I find nothing more productive to do with my time than to "waste" it playing Wurm.

As for the OP's request that others post their reasons for joining the quitters club, if and when I stop playing Wurm I won't be informing anyone else about it, nor explaining my reasonings for doing so. No accounts will be sold, nor deeds, nor game coins for RL money. Those will just gather dust pixels within some Wurm vault of unforgetable coding moments. Wurm life will go on without me and I will quietly walk on into the night to other online adventures. Some may care about the departure and many others not, just as with the OP above; but, one thing I will *not* do is *waste* my time making a post about it as the OP above has done.

=Ayes=

When I "officially" quit, Imma be selling my stuff, probably to help pay for university :P

So who all quite Wurm? ;D

I quite wurm :P
  • Like 1

Good riddance, hope to never see you again..

I spent 3h at pc while its wasted time cause i could spend 3h at gym. I spent 3h in gym, but its wasted time cause i could have spent 3h studying. I spent 3h studying, but its wasted time cause i could have spent that time with my family instead.

Get the point?

Everything we do is a wasted time towards other things we Might do. It's everyones personal choice how to spend theirs free time.

Even my wife is happier if i sit at pc rather then always hanging out with some friends which often ends up with empty wallet and major hangover :D

Edited by DonAngelo
  • Like 2

So who all quite Wurm? ;D

I quite wurm :P

I requite your quites with quiet and then find it quite nice.

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes
  • Like 3

Many of life's failures are the people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

-Thomas Edison

• Like 1

Many of life's failures are the people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

-Thomas Edison

Just like Edison himself, that quote is nonsense.

• Like 2