Sign in to follow this  
nikkunikku

No Easter Eggs?

Maybe he's having fun with his family?

So last year his family wasn't important?

You can hardly blame people for expecting something when the previous years there were events and this year there wasn't a peep. When you run a video game people expect communication. Even just a message saying "sorry, not this year, I'm busy with XYZ" - other wise your paying customers feel they no longer matter and they will move on to a game where they DO matter.

• Like 3

I sure hope they will make the Easter eggs bigger, will be impossible to find those with all the grass...

well no easter event and Hens stoped laying eggs. :-(

He did forget about it within the last 3 years, can't remember which year, and then he held the easter event the weekend after.

Its saddens me to say that i found out what happened to our Easter bunny.

Please focus your eye on the white spot on his left foot. (Right side of picture)

wurm201304011832_zps56b696e4.png

For those who don`t spot it yet

wurm201304011832ZOOMED_zpsf97c1bcd.png

He killed the EASTER BUNNY!

Happened just outside my house :-((

Spotted this on at 6:42PM (GMT+2) on Pristine today

Thank you Autodesk Softimage and Maya for making it able to Play April fools jokes

Edited by axeblade346
  • Like 1

You can hardly blame people for expecting something when the previous years there were events and this year there wasn't a peep. When you run a video game people expect communication. Even just a message saying "sorry, not this year, I'm busy with XYZ" - other wise your paying customers feel they no longer matter and they will move on to a game where they DO matter.

Yes, I can blame them. You are expcting to be given a gift and cry like a brat when you don't get it in time or you don't like it. He doesn't have to do these things. Appreciate the moments you do get a nice gift but you should never sit around expecting them.

Happy easter, for the people who care about the gesture rather than the gift.

• Like 2

Yes, I can blame them. You are expcting to be given a gift and cry like a brat when you don't get it in time or you don't like it. He doesn't have to do these things. Appreciate the moments you do get a nice gift but you should never sit around expecting them.

Happy easter, for the people who care about the gesture rather than the gift.

wow,

Maybe next year you could try an Easter gesture that isn't a single finger in the air Alyeska.

• Like 3

wow,

Maybe next year you could try an Easter gesture that isn't a single finger in the air Alyeska.

lol

Ya'll are arguing over easter eggs. I don't know about the rest of you, but I find this extremely hilarious :lol: You silly wurmians.

• Like 1

wow,

Hey, at least they're getting something which is all that matters.

I almost went out and purchased a pistol when I found out there were no easter eggs. Then I remembered something. I'm not pathetic.

Some people really need to get a grip on some reality. Some of you have lost all touch with life itself.

• Like 1

And goodwill towards all to you too B)

Merely a little concerned as its a break from the usual routine. Could care less about the eggs (granted I love cheese), its just unusual.

I say Rolf should get even and make the frickin rabbit go on a rampage smashing deeds and whatnot. That would be nice.

• Like 1

Just because of this thread, the killer rabbit of Caer Bannog has been released. REPENT HEATHENS, REPENT FOR YOUR SINS!

It's not the Easter eggs really, they are just a nod in our direction for the holiday, it's the lack of an April Fool's joke as well. I guess what I'm worrying about is how quiet everyone is being. When you like or care about someone and they go quiet it gets to be a bit unsettling.

• Like 1

The April Fool's joke is the lack of Easter stuff he got us good

• Like 1

Albeit true, people freaking over not getting a little "easter egg" mechanic (lolgetit) isn't gonna cause a mass exodus from the game, lol.

The April Fool's joke is the lack of Easter stuff he got us good

That sly bastard!

That awkward moment when you cannot help but admire how you were fooled. :P

It's not about stupid easter eggs, it's more about:

We have Wurm 1.0, facebook page, twitter...

Sorry, but when i posted my reply all i saw was complaining that there were no easter eggs....so yes, at the point i saw this thread is WAS about easter eggs.

Sorry, but when i posted my reply all i saw was complaining that there were no easter eggs....so yes, at the point i saw this thread is WAS about easter eggs.

Little earlier I wrote:

The sad part is, that noone from the devs, not even guy from PR wished us happy Easter. I'm little disappointed.

But yes, rest of the thread was about easter eggs.

I do not care about easter eggs or gifts, I was just hoping for some kind of festivity from Wurm.

It's understandable everyone expected easter events, nearly every other MMO has a Easter event or a spring event.

• Like 1