Sign in to follow this  
Julepalme

Animals You Lead Can Teleport Away When You Enter Caves.

We've had this happen twice now at our deed, its a rare occurence and i dont know yet what causes it.

First time was a hell horse being lead into a cave entrance, it then disappeared. we contacted a gm who found it inside a house ~15 tiles across the deed.

A few weeks later i was leading a bunch of horses around deed and a foal disappeared on me and reappeared roughly in the same spot, at the same house on the other side of te deed.

It might be hard to reproduce, since it only seems to happen to one in 50+ animals we lead into the mine. but a GM/Dev is welcome to come and have a look at our deed setup and experiment to see if they can reproduce it.

Can be contacted ingame Julepalme @ elevation

If its any help towards this, randomly when leading animals into a mine they wont actually enter the mine with you, but stay above ground and follow you as if you're still leading, until it gets stuck on something and you stop leading it. Assuming this is the issue as you're relating it to a mine.

Hmm that could maybe be the case.. but if it was following me above ground it would hit 2 other houses and a bit of iron fence along the way. before they get stuck over in a different house..

I'm thinking they teleport over there somehow.. otherwise i cant explain it.

But it does sound related. we should try and get a gm/dev to come and reproduce it :)

Edited by Julepalme