Sign in to follow this  
Maximillian

Real Time Exp Calculator

Yes it has a 0 like this "_Skills.2013-03-05.txt"

I downloaded version 1.2 and it is now working :)

Thank you very much for the update Maximillian

Good thanks, I assumed it did so I added the 0 in the case so it should work fine now. Does anyone else have any flickering?

I have trouble with running 2 or more clients.. whenever you press delete it stops a random one and not the one you select hehe :)

Very nice, I'm one who closely watches/maximises skill increases of the tiniest amount, this will come in handy, will try it later.

• Like 1

I have trouble with running 2 or more clients.. whenever you press delete it stops a random one and not the one you select hehe :)

Yeah, I've thought about this problem a bit... I don't know a simple way to solve the issue though. Since there is no way to know which client is running which character (without breaking rules anyway) that I'm aware of it's somewhat of a pain.

Very nice, I'm one who closely watches/maximises skill increases of the tiniest amount, this will come in handy, will try it later.

Yeah, I like to know what's best sometimes myself. :)

It works if i just switch in between quickly and press delete, so thats a good way to do it :D

download link seems to be obsolete, just when i was gonna finally try it!! hehe

• Like 1

Yep can you host this somewhere else please? :)

• Like 1

ah, dang. Sorry about that I've been over on epic and busy working on some skills. (Maximillian here) I will have to find my forum password for max and fix the post, not sure why the dl link stopped working.

Hiya, I have the same error as the others "Can't access files". Win 7 64-Bit

Great idea though :)

Mynnah

I'm not sure about flickering as I have non, is this a issue for anyone else? As for the rest please copy and paste a few lines of your skill log for me to see.

Here is an excerpt of my skill logs:

[14:58:43] Prayer increased by 0,0169 to 17,691

[14:59:10] Prayer increased by 0,0169 to 17,708

[15:01:52] Soul increased by 0,0109 to 6,265

[15:01:52] Prayer increased by 0,0169 to 17,725

[15:02:19] Religion increased by 0,0175 to 7,666

[15:03:13] Prayer increased by 0,0169 to 17,742

[15:06:43] Prayer increased by 0,0169 to 17,759

[15:07:09] Soul increased by 0,0109 to 6,276

[15:07:09] Prayer increased by 0,0168 to 17,775

[15:07:36] Prayer increased by 0,0168 to 17,792

Also made a video with the flickering and the 00.0000 skill gains. Also noteworthy is, the flickering that you see on the camera is far worse in RL as the human eye has a faster shutter speed than 29 fps (speed of the movie) so it will capture even more flickering.

Here is the link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6559586/MVI_0420.MOV

Here is an excerpt of my skill logs:

[14:58:43] Prayer increased by 0,0169 to 17,691

[14:59:10] Prayer increased by 0,0169 to 17,708

[15:01:52] Soul increased by 0,0109 to 6,265

[15:01:52] Prayer increased by 0,0169 to 17,725

[15:02:19] Religion increased by 0,0175 to 7,666

[15:03:13] Prayer increased by 0,0169 to 17,742

[15:06:43] Prayer increased by 0,0169 to 17,759

[15:07:09] Soul increased by 0,0109 to 6,276

[15:07:09] Prayer increased by 0,0168 to 17,775

[15:07:36] Prayer increased by 0,0168 to 17,792

Also made a video with the flickering and the 00.0000 skill gains. Also noteworthy is, the flickering that you see on the camera is far worse in RL as the human eye has a faster shutter speed than 29 fps (speed of the movie) so it will capture even more flickering.

Here is the link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6559586/MVI_0420.MOV

Hm, what is the Name of the skill log file?

Hm, what is the Name of the skill log file?

_Skills.2013-05.txt

Thanks Maximillian.

I've just redownloaded and readded the file to my players folder, only 1 account will work, not any of the alt accounts.

The screen shuts down so quickly I can't see what the error is.

Please advise.

Mynnah

Make sure you spell the name correct and i'll fix the closing fast thing when I get home

I've checked thru the code and only found one place it would allow it to close without showing an error and fixed it though it shouldn't be truly possible to reach unless you have some weird permission block just my app from reading the logs and still allowing wurm to edit them. Sorry for the delay, I've been pretty busy with the small amount of time I get to play

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/A50eGzmPt3/

Try this and if you get this error "Unable to open file" after you start the calc then you may try running it as admin.

Edited by Maximillian

If anyone is testing the newest version please give me any feedback, thanks.

Sorry to dredge up an old topic, but any chance you'd update this again/more?  Perhaps with a way to save results to a txt file.

Edited by Nomadikhan

So so usefull, ima puter twit and it installed and working great in 1 min. ty for this

Finally got around to giving this a try.  At first, it shut down quickly, as the other poster had said earlier.  However, I got it to work and I am not quite sure what I did, but I know I clicked a button in properties which said "Unblock this item".  I remember seeing a notice which said "This item came from another computer and has been blocked for your safety."  It had a little button beside it which read "Unblock this item."  Or something like that.  Anyways, after I unblocked it, it works perfectly!!  This was not from an anti virus because  I don't have one running.  I believe it is a setting in Windows 7 64bit Home Premium.  Hope it helps those of you who can't get it to run!  

tldr: If you can't get it to run, try right clicking the ExpCalc icon and selecting properties.  Look in the general tab for that button that says "Unblock this item."  

I just wish I could make the font a little bigger as my eyes get a little strained trying to read it.  However, I love the information this program provides and thank you very much for your effort and for sharing with the community!