Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

The Empire Of Mol Rehan - Chaos

Lots of bumping going on, but let me give a little insight. I applied and got approved to join MR and was an absolute PvP noob. Played this game for over 2 years so I figured I had it all figured out, lol I was so wrong.

MR has not only put up with my ignorance but has infact opened their kingdoms to me, trained me (and continues to do so) in the new playstyles and aspects to the game. The alliance is full of lots of help, humor and educating. I have to give a lot of credit to MR as they have been incredibly patient as I learn the new playstyle. The voice communications allows for great additions to tactics, a chance to real get to know the people behind the toon and also fast responses as opposed to having to type everything out.

I was looking to adventure into a new way to play wurm and the only way after being PvE for more than 2 years to do that was with PvP.s then came the debate between epic and chaos, but that was an easy answer. I have put WAY too much effort into my characters to start all over and do it again. Chaos allowed me to keep my skill set and jump right into the fray.

I recommend if any player is looking to find a new way to play the game or a way to really add some excitement (first time you fight a guy in PvP your heart will literally be pounding as you STAND over computer as though this will make you swing your sword or shield bash faster in game lol) then chaos is for you. Not only Chaos, but Mol-Rehan. This game is meant to be played and played hard. There is always something going on or that you can help with. The community events and projects give you a sense of belonging in the game. There is so much encouragement given in this kingdom to succeed that you will actually become addicted.

What are you waiting for?! Quit asking yourself if PvP is for you and wondering what it is like to cross that server border for the first time.... The truth is the your heart will race, your pulse will pound and you will LOVE every minute of it. Chaos is for everyone, MR is for everyone who is a team player, willing to put in their best effort, and who is loyal. If this is you, then stop reading this post already, get over your fears by just doing it, go back to the first post, and click the link to apply.

WE WILL SEE YOU SOON!!!!

Well said! Thank you very much for being part of our community!

Well, we threw them away.. BL touched them.. so

Aye unfortunately not as nice as the ones Eir use to make...

*SIGH* :(

• Like 1

Bump! 

Come join the most welcoming community in wurm!

Bump!

We just retrieved yet another drake set from JK, come join the fun!