Sign in to follow this  
Voyna

Server Restart - Fail?

Logged into exodus after restart but wasn't actually letting me do anything (refreshing ...)

logged out to try again ..

connecting server ...

connecting server ....

I notice # of players on exodus seems stuck at 30 on status report on front page of forum too.

on indy (and maybe other servers) you can't do any actions

[16:07:15] After leading you will start leading again.

[16:07:45] After leading you will start drinking.

and nothing happens

i'm having the same problem. it's the same with trying to log in my character on exodus and chaos

Logged into exodus after restart but wasn't actually letting me do anything (refreshing ...)

logged out to try again ..

connecting server ...

connecting server ....

I notice # of players on exodus seems stuck at 30 on status report on front page of forum too.

Same :S

Same for me on serenity :o

edit: nvm, it worked now after been stuck at the login for a minute or two.

Edited by Tagert

I logged in to Indy about 10 mins ago, did some stuff, then was fighting a spider and I went into a 1x3 fence. Combat wouldn't end (another glitch I've been getting lately) so I logged, now I can't get back in with any character. Stuck at "Connecting to server..."

Mine was relogging itself constantly on Celeb, now I can't login at all to any server (even tried rebooting my router in case it was at my end).

Yes neigbour Voyna, am impatiently waiting as well to go back to where we were before this nasty restart.....

Same for 3 other players I seen from my alliance so far. Danieell, Kjoddleik and Remete

Seen logon/logoff repeating every second.

Edited by Heroic

Yep. I can login some now (inde), but not my celeb ones; still relogging every second on attempt.

Well this is fun, I was logged on for about an hour or so, made a few meals and was going to go mine for a bit and during mid walk i got disconnected/reconnect lagged. I decided to restart the game, same thing. Then I did logout from computer, log back in (soft restart) same, and after a complete reboot same. So it seems to me to be server side. Looks like my cycle is log in/disc/reconnect/disc ..etc is about 3-4 sec (guessing how long it takes to reconnect. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Same problem. All was well until about an hour ago, At first it was just a lag issue - constant refreshing, kicking and reconnecting. Now when I log in all I see is sky and sea, can't turn around, no healthbar, no active chat.

I am on steam chat with friends on the same server they have no problems. Ping test is clean at 36ms, tracert is clean with no spkes between hops all the way to a variety of final locations.

Have reset PC and cycled router and rerun the game, ping test and tracert with the same results each time.

Currently on Serenity server.

I've got a GM looking into mine here, seems like the whole area, 1km in each direction, from my place is affected on Celeb. Even the GM gets the bug when he enters the zone. Ported my ton out of the zone and I can login, so it's something server-side.

AH, currently I am about 40 tiles North of valhall on exodus. It would be awesome if a GM could port me also XD. If needed I can log on, just let me know on here.

I can sometimes get in and the game world loads in around me, however that only lasts for a minute or two and then the client stops recieving information from the server and i get that constant refreshing which spells the end of my connection to the server.

In the brief glimpses of activity i get in the game I can see that a vast swathe of people have this issue today with people losing connection to the server by the tens at a time. I also managed to grab a few brief words with some people in-game who said it's been going on for a while.

Is this a common issue? I only joined the game yesterday and I love what i have seen so far, but i'm not willing to spend time and money on something that is going to fall apart at the seams every couple of days because the client and/or servers aren't stable.

Oh, i just went to log in and it worked fine this time, really weird bug. Hope they are able to resolve it soon.