Sign in to follow this  
archer

Leading Large Cart

You should be able to "lead" large cart (by leading hitched horses). There are many things you can't do if you command a cart (like harvesting) and sometimes you're stuck with cart in a tree (and you have to unhitch horses and pull a cart - try to do this with 280x dirt inside).

Make it possible only for premium players to prevent alt abusing. "Leading" hitched carts is posibble in real, so I can't see why we shouldn't be able to do this ingame.

I know - we have small carts, and we can pull a large cart, but it slows you down a lot.

• Like 1

helps in little bugs and if u need to move inside a house/small area with big loads

+1

Make it slow you down even more then pulling a small cart or empty large cart as you can carry a large volume of goods in a fully loaded large cart. So allowing to pull a full large cart with horses would really only be used for things as you said like harvesting or pulling from a stuck position.

+0.5 - Would love to see different items to wear, but there's many, many, many other things I'd like to see implemented first :)