Sign in to follow this  
Saroman

A Number Of New Trees

Personally I'd prefer if all the "mystery bag" items got a replacement model but meh, more tree variety is always good I suppose.

• Like 7

Why not update all of the tree models at once? It'll make the new tree types seem less out of place.

-.-

I am almost done with my farm, which was specifically designed to have 5x5 enclosures of every tree type, and you go and add more trees.

However, I must say, they look good!

LOL

Edited by Farmerbob

Wow great job on the trees! When are you going to make my Palm trees! :)

how are those trees going to be added? only on new servers?

Looking forward to them! Thank you for the continuing work you're doing for the game.

I cant wait for those tree's to come! some of those can make a good scary town ;p

Good work!

Wow, those all look really good. I can't wait to see where this leads!

Yipee!! More types of trees!! The Wurm trees are what makes Wurm special to me and these look like excellent additions to the Wurm tree family. I am very happy to see that they will be added as they will add some new tree type accents that can be used to enhance our deeds and the Wurm environment in general.

Just be sure to make them available the same as all other trees and not through some crazy detrimental time consuming process such as creating and applying concrete or they will remain practically more than a useless taunt at our creative efforts to apply them to the best effect. But I digress.....

These look like lovely trees and I will be looking forward to using them to the best effect at various locations shared by their older established companion trees. Please refrain from any crazy restrictions concerning them and surround killing effects such as oaks and willows have and all shall be well. Beautiful looking trees, these!

*hugs trees*!!!!!

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes
  • Like 1

Those Fir trees are awesome :) I wonder how it will be to try navigating through a forest of those though :P

My Hubby gonna be so excited. Question will you have some pine trees turn to these new trees as you did with the slate and marble tiles in mines?

• Like 1

i love the models there but i think that trees should be made to not go through walls as i like planting them next to my house but they stick in the wall and make it look crappy inside.

I can't wait to see how high the linden leaves start. I am imagining a whole village underneath.

great work, guys!

\o/ Awesome! It will be great when they are added, then it will be time to redecorate the forest lands around my farm and grind up woodcutting and forestry skills. :lol:

Will they also have a wood graphic for boats etc?

This and another one: can I make a bonsai with them? :D

With fruit/nuts/flower trees/bushes I would like to see a harvest stage added. Should not have to examine a maple tree to see the sap is ready, should see it running down the bark. A cherry tree is harvestable when you see red cherries, etc.

• Like 2