Sign in to follow this  
Wox

Some Wip Animals

Holy poop!

All that stuff is just plain smexy. Keep up the good work

zOt81gn.jpgYou wave you wand and wear and get a chain gauntlet? how do we make said magical wand?

That is from a Cornucopia (Greek word that translated means the horn of plenty) on the test server. The Cornucopia allows us to spawn a lot of items for testing purposes.

Back to Topic.

While you All are busy making nice Mobs and Epic armour can you please add a Halo item to Jewel smiting made out of gold chain (use the Chain mail graphics) for when necklaces gets fixed.

I love all of these except for the pig. It doesn't look cute any more.

I keep pigs as pets cos they are so sweet looking.

It might look better with spots, but I really thought the current pig's snuffly upturned nose was perfect as it was.

Nah, it's just clashing with her hair :P

I'm looking forward to seeing the new anaconda...

"New" anacondas are live already mate... I have a corpse in my house xp They look really realistic now. No more "green coil of rope".

Wow, nice new models, I can't wait to see them in game.

Also I don't want to be a pain in the butt but... that croc has awesome texture.. but there is one thing.. its not a croc but an aligator you made (nose shape)

hasnt the new anaconda been in for ages? i've seen and killed a few recently that had a new model.

Probably (and thanks for the pic Wox) - I just haven't seen one in game yet since they were updated :P

Edit: ha, had a fight with a ven one just now :)

I was also wondering if you intend to make a Hell Hound in order to replace that Fiery Puppy? :)

You know.. something scary FROM hell -->

tumblr_m9fo252RfY1rty0loo1_500.jpg

Edited by TheMadDoctor
  • Like 1

I was also wondering if you intend to make a Hell Hound in order to replace that Fiery Puppy? :)

You know.. something scary FROM hell -->

tumblr_m9fo252RfY1rty0loo1_500.jpg

giveeeeeee

Although I really enjoy the artork and the effort, the croc needs a about a quart more scary poured on it's head. I.E. few more teeth and a wider jaw, like the big saltwater crocs. Evn if it says as is, very nice job.

I'm a big fan of the texturing, and love the new animals and other art coming from you guys.

I think the Croc maw needs more definition, when you say crocodile, people tend to think more of these:

693116-cm-crocodile-open-mouth.gif

That's the kind that attacks mamals. The OP looks more like one of the fish catcher types.

Nice!!!

Just the croc looks a bit - unlikely. The jaw doesn't fit, it should end at the eyes roughly.

IMHO a croc should be more like Kelduns pict:

Now this is a real croc, isn't it? ;-)

What you made is more a Gharial, a harmless fish eater.

I'd prefer the models of Mugger crocs or, even more frightening, saltwater crocs. They should look as mean as they are, right?

And for the love of Fo, pretty please think of my poor champ crocs! They have been made this tiny, I have to mow the lawn in my garden to be able to find them for feeding!

And that isn't good for their mental health, they have depressions because they lost their former glory, and so they even untame in ~30 minutes now :(

Thank you, and have a good time!

PS: To avoid copyright issues I have linked the relevant wikipedia articles, and not the pics itself. You have to open the pics yourself, sorry.

I think the Croc maw needs more definition, when you say crocodile, people tend to think more of these:

That's the kind that attacks mamals. The OP looks more like one of the fish catcher types.

Isn't this an alligator?

Isn't this an alligator?

No Alligators have a much wider and shorter head. without any crossbite. Also it's a bit smoother looking.

The difference isn't that big though.

alligator_ap.jpg

Hi,

anyway you'd all agree that crocs should look mean?

Now look at my croc. You find it? It's there, I swear. 1 tile in front of you. And, to add cream to the evil cake, it's a champ.

Once this was a horrifying creature (nearly 5 tiles long), now it's just one more invisible bug in the grass.

Speaking for my crocs, I kindly beg to get better, more suitable, more mean models. Do we really need frustrated psychotic crocs, too - don't we have enough frustrated psychotic players already?

Thx, and have fun!

Next step in wurm development, out of fantasy animal ideas? Why not hell large rats, hell trolls and hell deers?

Next step in wurm development, out of fantasy animal ideas? Why not hell large rats, hell trolls and hell deers?

pff, they should add a rarely spawning cute little flying fairy which drops a gem on death. :D

looks good and is fun to find + adds a bit of happyness due to the gem while out and hunting.

(and randomly teleports 10 tiles every once in a while to avoid penning... which without question would happen...)

(ps. tiny glow to make it visible ftw)

or a little imp running around which drop a ruby ^_^

high FS mobs (hard to hit) yet low dmg hits.

The whole "hell theme" is already kinda overdone with the scorpions... Hounds and Horses was good enough.

If anything... then add true Hell demons. (not an animal with fire added to it)

• Like 1