Sign in to follow this  
Zcul

Sheep Panic!

Wool from sheep in the cloth industry should be treated like steel in the iron industry, more sturdy more difficult to obtain and usesa skill like husbandry(meturlagy) for QL of harvest. Quilted armor(plate) should be an option to make from the wool as well as the same cloth options available to cotton.Of course the quilted will be more durable and deflect more damage but not as much as leather. Sheep need to be in this game! also.... ducks!

Edited by HappyJoeLucky13

Quilts, Pillows, Coats, Animal bedding for pets (SB for pet?), Wicks for lanterns,

Wool + oil/tar + jar = short ranged weapon with fire damage.

Acts as kindling.

Imps Pendulums for better accuracy in water detection. (rubbing wool on metal generates a charge)

Actually wool doesn't burn that well..

Took a close look and I don't think I saw anyone mention horse blankets, to go under saddles?

Actually i did, and so did someone like 1 post above this.

Edited by ReaverKane

Wool from sheep in the cloth industry should be treated like steel in the iron industry, more sturdy more difficult to obtain and usesa skill like husbandry(meturlagy) for QL of harvest. Quilted armor(plate) should be an option to make from the wool as well as the same cloth options available to cotton.Of course the quilted will be more durable and deflect more damage but not as much as leather. Sheep need to be in this game! also.... ducks!

Ducks are already in the game. You can hear them. They are just very, very stealthy. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Not forgetting that lanolin comes from raw fleece, it could be used in healing or maybe for lamps

Opps...already suggested!

Edited by Rubychez

Curtains

Rugs to put on our floors

Stuffed Animals - (Teddy Bear, dog, cat ect)

Bed sheets

Sleeping bag

Wool clothing, Decreases nutrition depletion during winter?

Pillows

Furniture - (wool stuffing, cotton sheets for the outter layer) Sofa, couch, chair, desks with wool coverings, Wool bean bags

My girlfriend would play wurm more often if she could decorate the inside of the house better.

on a side note...

Fire place would be sick

Side note to everyone, most of these ideas are for the most part, uneeded and overly cosmetic with to practical use.

I mean not to offend, but all of these are in turn completely pointless without some effect.

Side note to everyone, most of these ideas are for the most part, uneeded and overly cosmetic with to practical use.

I mean not to offend, but all of these are in turn completely pointless without some effect.

As if multistory with new materials and custom faces from mirrors was a 'needed non-cosmetic practical' enhancement?. The whole point of 1.0 was to put the eye candy into the engine of the game to attract more players that demand more candy.

I mean this is a game where somone just got 100 in puppets, even though it is a text interface for the most useless feature possible, as you never actually 'see' any puppets putting on a play. Simply add in puppets animated playhouses means more people will use this useless feature for the simple reason it is fun and...this is a game....simply for having fun.

Edited by yarnevk

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Teutates, February 16, 2013 - racist
Hidden by Teutates, February 16, 2013 - racist

OMG I LOVE SHEEP

but only white sheep

only white

As if multistory with new materials and custom faces from mirrors was a 'needed non-cosmetic practical' enhancement?. The whole point of 1.0 was to put the eye candy into the engine of the game to attract more players that demand more candy.

I mean this is a game where somone just got 100 in puppets, even though it is a text interface for the most useless feature possible, as you never actually 'see' any puppets putting on a play. Simply add in puppets animated playhouses means more people will use this useless feature for the simple reason it is fun and...this is a game....simply for having fun.

All things have effects though, most of the other stuff posted doesn't.

Multi story houses allowed more room in a home, customization was necessary.

Most things here have no point at all.

Are you staring at my pint???

mouflon.jpg

Rams, agro ram herds that but you in to the next server.

• Like 1

Nope, not staring at anything boss, just being a normal sheep.

Q1au5Ff.jpg

• Like 5

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Teutates, February 16, 2013 - quoting racism
Hidden by Teutates, February 16, 2013 - quoting racism

OMG I LOVE SHEEP

but only white sheep

only white

Sheep racist

I agree that the wool should be a farmable item not a butchered item and the wool should be farmable perhaps every 2-3 RL days. Plus if the sheep is killed and buthered lamb chops is a must as well as the usual other drops from a buthered animal.

I love the idea someone mentioned earlier about the Shepards Crook as a craftable item, used instead of ropes to lead sheep.

As for the wool it should be used for healing and perhaps spun into a thread for new visable clothing ie. Robes (grt idea, someone mentioned earlier), as well as perhaps some in home decor.

Oh i love the woolen sleeping bag that slowly decays when used but allows the travellers in Wurm to gather sleep bonus on the run.

I believe all these ideas ive mentioned here are alk mentioned in previous post.....just reinforcing these grt ideas....... Grt job and make this happen Devs... :)

Edited by KhalDrogo

1. Sheep can parallel deer in their meat and hide byproducts after slaughter

2. Wool can parallel cotton as a product for clothing

3. Mutton busting or rough riding: Allow players to ride a sheep for a short period of time at a terrible speed with the consequence of some bruises, scrapes and disorientation. This could be a separate skill or use body control and luck to determine length of each ride.

cool :) sweet Sheep i like 1 White and Brown or black :) Netherlands Sheep With and black and bron :))

• Like 1

would like the following:

+ wool can be used the same way as cotton

+ sheeps can be "filled" with oil and burned , they will run through forest and leave burning strips behind them making it easier to see huntables at night . after 10 min or so they will die leaving cooked meat when butchered :)- this could also be used as a weapon during pvp as sheeps will burn wooden fences wich damages them and hurt people if they walk through flaming area

I like the idea of Woolen robes instead of (or in addition to?) a copy of cloth armour

I like the idea of Woolen robes instead of (or in addition to?) a copy of cloth armour

Such as layered clothing?

CLOAKS! Wool cloaks with/without hoods! And make them dyeable too! Maybe even a cloak rack on the wall of houses to store them :P

MUTTON! Be able to get delicious mutton from these beasties.

Advancing on that wool idea, you could make different designs in your cloak as your cloth tailoring levels?

• Like 2