Sign in to follow this  
Zenoxgear

[Independence] - Fort Dune (Updated)

Fort Dune is a medium sized deed with a mix of experienced and new playes, we are currently looking for one more villager.

Location - Independence, just west of grizzlam in the most western part of the map.

Features:

- Acces to iron (Top quality) and silver on deed, copper nearby.

- A spirit guard and guard tower* to enforce the law and protect us from mobs.

- Friendly people willing to help you

- No obligation to do community work, would appreciate it though.

- In the middle of the western desert, so plenty of mobs to fight if you want

- A medium sized farm where you can plant everything you want

We are a small community, so communication is informal and we get along very well ^_^

Community to do list: http://astrid.com/ho...967990156154734 (only for village members)

Public dropbox: Coming soon

Pictures:

Residents

7bCYiwE.jpg

Community farm

W7X2tww.jpg

Our main gate

bFB7tmX.jpg

* = Made by Anothernoob

Edited by Zenoxgear

anyone really :P

i fifure out you are on independence.................please tell me the location of your deed so i meet you there

Edited by knight_rider

hey i work with you on kalayan academy relatively new in game but has gained some experience ..........i will be willing to join you..

This thread is no longer up to date, the place where we are building now is somewhere else in the desert with plenty of building space. We are currently finished with flattening and are paving roads. We have 4 housing plots (4x3) with about 10 tiles of farm space of which 2 plots are already taken. If you are interested in joining please post or pm me. Would be nice to have some good english speakers or wurm veterans now, because communication is a bit difficult at the moment.

Edit: post updated

Edited by Zenoxgear

This thread is no longer up to date, the place where we are building now is somewhere else in the desert with plenty of building space. We are currently finished with flattening and are paving roads. We have 4 housing plots (4x3) with about 10 tiles of farm space of which 2 plots are already taken. If you are interested in joining please post or pm me. Would be nice to have some good english speakers or wurm veterans now, because communication is a bit difficult at the moment.

hye zenox i will be willing ot join you so please meet me in the village i will be online tommorrow

Pictures added finally, and welcome to our new member Vodkka!