Sign in to follow this  
FireHeart

Village Being Able To Join Pmks

As most of us know Rolf has finally decided to make a move on Chaos that will allow full out pvp with the addition of PMKs.

Seeing as how there are a ton of villages out in chaos which range from small to big and cost silver to plant. I would like to encourage rolf to make it where a Pmk(KING) has the ability to ask a mayor of a village to join there PMK, this would pretty much be the same as joining the kingdoms but with the addition of your village + villagers converting over.

The reason i am asking for this is because big deeds cost a lot to replant and if the only way for you to have a village in the PMK is to disband your already existing village and replant it as the PMK. you will have to spend a lot of silver. With this ability the King of a PMK would be able to convert the village into their Pmk without having that village go through the process that demand usage of silver.

Any thought that might make this idea better would be greatly appreciated.

Oh... I wasn't sure how the mechanics of this worked. If it requires replanting a deed then good lord there's gonna be a lot of people not converting to a PMK. I think it should be based off of the alliance that the capitol deed is in. Joining the alliance or being in it at the beginning should convert to that PMK.

This wouldn't be a bad idea either, better than mine

Edited by FireHeart
  • Like 5

Oh... I wasn't sure how the mechanics of this worked. If it requires replanting a deed then good lord there's gonna be a lot of people not converting to a PMK. I think it should be based off of the alliance that the capitol deed is in. Joining the alliance or being in it at the beginning should convert to that PMK.

Edit: Also not sure if theres a way to boot a settlement from an alliance cause I've never bothered to look, but if not that should be available as well. Along the same lines removal from a PMK should also clear any connections to the alliance if they exist.

Edited by Brigander
  • Like 1

Absolutely needed, also it should really be allowed to have Mayors present at the creation of a PMK. Getting 50 people together is enough of an annoyance without having to exclude other deed mayors >.<

Now this would really be needed, would cause a lot of havoc otherwise.

GMs do this manually on Epic. When NoA was founded it was several villages, and they manually converted them into the kingdom.

GMs do this manually on Epic. When NoA was founded it was several villages, and they manually converted them into the kingdom.

While useful, since Rolf is taking the time to code this why not add in a mechanic to do it automatically. Saves a lot of headache and can be merged into the epic code.

Probably, but it only took Enki like <5 minutes to do it. I don't know coding too well, but I figured it was something that sorta required assistance of GMs to manually switch kingdom villages, etc.