Sign in to follow this  
Enkas

Art Thread?

Well, I didn't manage to find such a thing in these forums, so I might as well start.

I currently draw with a Wacom Bamboo Pen, and Photoshop CS5. My colouring still needs quite some work

Most of them are WoW-themed.

An elf, done by request.

datcopy.png

Mafioso

calo.png

A Blood Elf, done by request

kaelb.jpg

A High Elf, done by request

natiel-1.jpg

If Al Capone, traveled in time....

raptormafia.jpg

An old paladin

ignasius.png

A person

arlo.png

A Blood Raven

bloodraven.png

An undead person... One of my favorites.

malkded.png

Raging me

254418_426272420754286_75132919_n.jpg

Fuel for your nightmares - a bearded dwarven female

Guilin.png

A paladin

Ignasius.png

Another one

afik2.png

Some badass, made by request

ajoro.png

Another paladin. By request.

Rawr-4.png

A Night Elf

rarw.png

• Like 2

Heheh, I love making drawings and stuff ^^ Haven't really had a chance to do this all that much lately though, college eats up a greeeaat deal of time ahahah

Currently use a Bamboo Fun (pen and touch) and IllustStudio + SAI~ Trying to get out of an animes kawaii kinda style is.... pretty hard ;_;

tumblr_mfog9lRasQ1qflbuvo1_1280.png

placeholder_title_by_gyuunyuuu-d4fzg0u.png

okuu_by_gyuunyuuu-d4wengr.png

happy_birthday_by_gyuunyuuu-d5d6wx8.png

..... Her right shoulder is way too big ;w;

bbl_battledome_time_aw_yea_by_gyuunyuuu-d4v03l1.png

27690935.png

(P.S. dude I'm really loving that tiger~)

Edited by Turnips
  • Like 2

I love the humor in the al capone pic, and I agree with Turnips, the Tiger is fantastic. I remember back in school, I could never draw humans in a lifelike way, and I think you have a knack for a more cartoony atmosphere there - the one of angry you is great. I do think you manage to bring out the stances and expressions well though.

Turnips - wow, love the first couple of pics. Can't say the latter ones are really my sort of thing though (still undecided on the 3rd :) )

Love these type of threads, it's always great to see what members of the community are capable of. I also just enjoy looking at fan-art because sooner or later art from something i like comes up :P. Not to mention It somehow satisfies me to see people using their ability rather than wasting it. I have an RL friend that can draw pretty well but he never really does it.

Let's see some more :) nice work!

Pic0077_zpsa27f43f8.jpg

Pic0080_zps17bc642e.jpg

I'm lazy and never transfer digital version of drawings etc so some of these are several years old. The canvas paintings are pretty new though, I made them as gifts

Mixture of drawings, paintings, street crayons, scetches and white board creations

DSC00805_zpsbfec95d5.jpg

DSC00893_zps1e3b6713.jpg

DSC00725_zps111887e2.jpg

Foto0570_zpsbe169c96.jpg

DSC01122_zps65d0d5fa.jpg

Pic0027_zps4f74f526.jpg

Edited by Aeris
  • Like 3

Long time ago I started on a book of mythical creatures but never really got around to finishing it, sadly. A headless hound, a sea Dragon, and an evil forest spirit. Just plain old pencils :P

Yeth_Hound_by_Black_Widow_666.jpg

Jorgmungandr_by_Black_Widow_666.jpg

Hiisii_by_Black_Widow_666.jpg

And I recently did some heraldry stuff :) Done in pencil but photoshopped to darken the lines and clean it up. A bison, boar, deer, rat, and unicorn.

dbcb2.png

acdb0.png

5a0fe.png

2d81a.png

ca5b7.png

• Like 2

Ah nice Stag Aly. I got a tattoo of a Stag sitting down on my chest about a year and half ago now but I kinda wish it looked more like that now :P

I haven't done much drawing, traditional or digital in quite a while but I did have fun with it while I had time to work on my skills. Just some random fanart things from various games and a practice painting:

NEOPETS: Fire Lupe

2006_neopets_firelupe.jpg

NEOPETS: Darigan Kougra

[soiler}

2005_kougra_darigan_02.jpg

WARCRAFT: Dranei Mage Character in starter gear

2007_warcraft_pirielys.jpg

CARD CAPTOR SAKURA: Yui sketch

2004_yui.gif

REALISM PRACTICE PAINTING

orig_086_galah_02_complete.jpg

• Like 2

Damn... Your skill makes me cry... I want to learn doing that :o

/me deletes all my drawing. What me? no i dont draw pictures ... O.o

atleast not that good O.o

I can barely draw with pencil and paper... let alone one of these fancy computer programs.

Well, first time using a different coloring technique. Took 3 hours more than usual, but I like it

testcopy.png

And now, Deskof's character here as well

Mathewbetter.png

Edited by Enkas

made this 4years ago

056tl.jpg

Edited by silakka

Those are awesome, they bring to mind the question 'When are we going to see the new trolls and goblins in game?' :D

Hah, those are stellar Wox. Love the expressions - always been fond of pencil drawings.

Nice pics everyone! though I see a SERIOUS lack of anatomy study in the digital ones. A tablet is no replacement for the good ol´ "look at a skeleton for hours and bash your head against a wall untill you learn how it moves", or at least thats how I did it year ago before I rusted. Lets see what I can share without being laughed out of town.

This is china ink with a fine brush and a green alcohol based marker (aka: paper destroyers) And its how I spend the downtime in the office.

39504410151130878107476.jpg

This is a digital one from a couple of years back, I did it with an Aiptek 12000U. in a free program called Open Canvas 1.1, referenced, not traced.

gatoopencanvas.jpg

And, doodles from back when I had a 0.3 rottring stylus and a LOT of free time, I would never do cross hatching again. (I actually would)

curaymexica3ig.jpg

Also... Ive done plenty of stuff on request, like onanist portraits for game characters, and sometimes for gifts to virtual GF, in exchange of whatever the virtual currency was called in there.

Anyway, its awesome to see an art thread in Wurm !!

• Like 1