Sign in to follow this  
Raouket

How Does Age Affect The Size Of The Horse?

I have this adolescent horse that is the same size as a youngin'. Does the age necessarily affect the size? Are there venerable horses that are this small?

Image related:

Mwq3l.jpg

It's still a foal hehe i had this same question when i started. Foals have two stages young and adolescent then it goes i believe back to young horse but is bigger and ridable (teen years). For certain it's a foal still so wait.

• Like 1

It's still a foal hehe i had this same question when i started. Foals have two stages young and adolescent then it goes i believe back to young horse but is bigger and ridable (teen years). For certain it's a foal still so wait.

Cool, thanks. Also, awesome avatar.

Hi,

without reference to your pict I have the impression that some traits are modifying the size. I have some cared venerable horses that HAVE different sizes, good to see if hitched to a cart together.

It might be "though bugger", "fight fiercely" or "unusably strong and healthy" - doubt I'd have more, beyond the usual speed traits.

To my experience there's a size difference, but tbh I'm too lazy to analyze - well, maybe I'll have a look ... If not any great guy here already knows and posts.

Have fun!