Sign in to follow this  
Nicilie

Serversaredown.com Is Officially Up!

I don't see anything that I have to click every 20s so it does not satisfy the compulsion. I even exit the waiting for server screen so I can click on the start icon myself. Click. Servers are down. Exit. Click. Servers are down. Exit. Click. Servers are down. Exit. Much more fun that watching the 3m timer bar on the please wait screen!

But good reads. Bookmarked for my next mining session. Though they sped up the mining timers so not sure how much reading I can do.

Great job with the site! It's informative, entertaining and now bookmarked. Keep up the good work :)

• Like 1

We would like to thank everyone for the great comments and feedback!

You can also watch the video series on youtube on the Saturday Night Factional Fight channel.

Follow on twitter: Factional Fight

Great read! Everything in your blog is what has kept me in wurm over the years. While i'm working on one of my long term goals, i am thinking up 5 more long term goals that i wish to get started with right away! This delays everything so i'm playing for longer and longer :D

• Like 2

Good thing the server was down! I probably wouldn't have stumbled upon these videos if not. Great job, guys!

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to the release of the next one. It comes out in about 4 hours from now.

Oh yay, I was just wondering when there would be a new one, I really enjoy following these :)

I enjoyed reading that, reminded me of lots of experiences I have had early in Wurm.

Yay, new episode is up!!!

Ep. 3 – Building Carts, Barter and Horses!

http://www.serversar...ter-and-horses/

Maybe we can all get the word out to the larger community about this great resource for learning about Wurm ^_^ I added your site to my profile as a start, and will try later linking at some other gaming sites....

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 2

Watched the new episode this morning over breakfast was a nice way to start my day. The last one i watched while i was digging at a friends deed. How bad is that watching wurm while playing wurm?..heh

• Like 1

Facebook (or any of the other social media icons they have below the video) it to your friends. It is perfect for getting the right people in the game, as they said there will be two types that watch the video, the 'you gotz to be frakking kidding me wow kidz', and those of us that see you build a cart by harvesting trees and iron, and making planks, and shafts and nails, and really shows the difference between a quest and a barter system, even if you did the same work and got the same quest reward of a horse cart from an NPC it would not even remotely be the same achievement of you having influence in the world.

I like how the brothers are better at different things, so even though they are not newbs for purposes of moving the video along, you can see one failing miserably so you still get a taste of being a noob. Took me a wurm day and nite to make a large cart and 4 rafts to go clay digging and that was as premium, small carts really are easier to make and drag to start.

Edited by yarnevk
  • Like 2

Are you guys going to start a new series for the new server? I might be fun to see you guys as newbies not sure how well it would record but might be fun to watch.

It had come up in discussion. I thought it might be a good idea ... but at the same time, it might be painful to watch. We spend a lot of time planning what will go into a video and (mostly) everything is thought about in advance. This new concept would be more like a "Let's Play" with newbie characters since it would be very difficult to plan much in advance. In addition, it would result in long action timers and a really slow pace. I don't know really how it would turn out. We might try it and scrap it if it doesn't come out well. It wouldn't be the first time we have done that.

Maybe at least a pictorial blog describing all the spider noob carnage?

Because you have a ready audience of experienced players wanting to alt up to see that very thing, but then realizing that would mean being a noob that is nothing more than wurm food themselves!

Edited by yarnevk