Sign in to follow this  
Raycg

Raycg's Masonry And Blacksmithing Co Impings Up To 90Ql!

Hello i am Raycg the Master Mason and i have been gone for a few months. it seems my old thread is done for and dosent look like i can get it back so i'll make a new one!

So i imped lots of forges for people for a very long time and i would love to bring it back! i will be useing the same prices and adding new things and will make this post look better again eventualy i will allso do mail box enchanting too.Would be nice if i could have my big thread back but this will do for now. thanks for your support!

Masonry - imping up to 90ql in some masonry items!

Forge - 90ql = 2s 80ql = 1s 70ql = 50c and if you want a nice big shiny forge! 95ql = 5s

Oven - 90ql = 2s 80ql = 1s 70ql = 50c

Guard tower - can make for you fo a charge of 5s. 90ql = 2s 80ql = 1s 70ql = 50c (50ql free)

Pillars - 1s building 90ql = 2s 80ql = 1s 70ql = 50c (50ql free)

Well - 90ql = 2s 80ql = 1s 70ql = 50c (No bulding charge, 50ql free)

Spirit cottage/Castle - 90ql = 2s 80ql = 1s 70ql = 50c Casting Courier (Mailbox). (cant say i will get 80 or 90 easy but can give it a try)

30+ power: 1s

50+ power: 2s

75+ power: 3s

90+ power: 5s

Stone Cutting - imping up to 90ql!

Mine door - 90ql = 2s 80ql = 1s 70ql = 50c

whetstones 90ql = 10c 80ql = 5c 70ql = 2c

Grindstones - 90ql = 2s 80ql = 1s 70ql = 50c

Fountains - 90ql = 2s 70ql = 1s 70ql = 50c

1k bricks = 1s pickup only at reborn docks (reborn)

Blacksmithing - imping up to 90ql!

Tools - 90ql = 2s 80ql = 1s 70ql = 50c (Stone chisel, small and large anvils, Pickaxe, File, Scissors, Leather knife, Hammer, Horse shoes, Shovel, Awl, Hatchet, Needle, pots and pans, Trowel, saw, and Lantern.)

Lamps will be an extra 20c

You can send me your allredy made tools with or with out chants and i can imp them too, depening on what ql it is the price will be lowerd.

Weaponsmithing - Imping up to 40ql

Any weapon - 30ql = 20c 40ql = 30c

"note only get the 50ql for free if buying something"

Edited by Raycg

What server are you located on and do you travel to other servers to imp things? If so I will definitely keep you in mind in the coming months when my deed finally comes together and I require your services.

What server are you located on and do you travel to other servers to imp things? If so I will definitely keep you in mind in the coming months when my deed finally comes together and I require your services.

I live in indi. Deed - Valley Of The Gods - cords 14x 18y. i will travle depending on how busy i am, somthing like a small order may have to wait a bit so i can load up the orders on the same server and do them all at the same time.

I allso am part of a deed in deli so orders there will be a litle faster too.

looking forward to it, have fun finishing up your deed. :)

Ok, that sounds good then. I'll bookmark this thread for when I need you to imp up some masonry things around my deed (because grinding masonry sucks so hard, lol). :)

Bump for a friend! I recommend Ray for any masonry/forge imping services.

Ray, i would like to order 8 90ql forges as discussed in prior converstation. I will get ahold of you in pm or via forums when ready for ya to imp :)

Ray, i would like to order 8 90ql forges as discussed in prior converstation. I will get ahold of you in pm or via forums when ready for ya to imp :)

oh yes i'll be ready, just PM me again in game or on the forum. looking forward to it :)

Can I get a 90ql Pickaxe sent COD to Hvergi please

yup i'll get it to you tomorrow

I have a guard tower that I started but is taking forever to finish, and would be a nightmare to imp to 40 or 50ql since my mason isn't even 30 yet

Is it possible you can travel to SW Exo?

I have a guard tower that I started but is taking forever to finish, and would be a nightmare to imp to 40 or 50ql since my mason isn't even 30 yet

Is it possible you can travel to SW Exo?

sure, i'll be going to cele on friday to do 2 towers on my way back i can get to your tower.

Awesome. Should I provide materials? Or no?

Nope leav all the hard work to me :) you can relax and watch the ting go up in no time.

do you have clay near by?

Edited by Raycg

I do, there is a huge clay pit near me.

And I do have some supplies already in a bsb next to it if that helps

The cords are x8 y32

Can I get a 90ql Pickaxe sent COD to Hvergi please

and done and sent sir!

[20:50:40] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

enjoy :)

Do u make 50ql saws for free?

with 1 thing ordered i guess i can make one for you for free.

Cool, plz send A 40ql sickle and the saw to Chubchub.

Edited by CIRAY

Very, very great guy. Extremely fast service and very great prices. If I had more money then I would defiently hire him again.

Built and imped a guard tower for me in no time flat, was in and outta the area in less then day :D

Cool, plz send A 40ql sickle and the saw to Chubchub.

Will do will be back home late today!

Very, very great guy. Extremely fast service and very great prices. If I had more money then I would defiently hire him again.

Built and imped a guard tower for me in no time flat, was in and outta the area in less then day :D

Was glad to help, hope that tower will keep you safe from that troll king runing around ;)

Bump for a great guy, fast, honest and fair. Imped my ovens, forges, fountains and MB.. Also did some BS work for me..

:bump:

Wait I thought the saw was free? And u charged 60c for a 40ql sickle. I thought it was gonna cost 20-30c for the sickle?Or did I just miss that part of the conversation?

Edited by CIRAY

Wait I thought the saw was free? And u charged 60c for a 40ql sickle. I thought it was gonna cost 20-30c for the sickle?Or did I just miss that part of the conversation?

thats the COD and it looks like i hit 40c... i'll send you a free 90ql tool for my mess up Edited by Raycg