Sign in to follow this  
Tpikol

Rope Sorting On Bsbs

why is it that cordage ropes keep their name in bsbs but the rest of the ropes are renamed as just ropes?

looks like a bug to me, i think all ropes should either be renamed or keep their names

http://imgon.net/di-JZH6.jpg

I have one mooring rope in a bsb, it says mooring rope. If I take another mooring rope and put it in it turns into ropes. If I take both mooring ropes out and put the 2nd one in, not the original, it will say rope. Essentially I have 1 mooring rope that if I bsb it, it always says mooring rope. Headed to bed will screenshot tomorrow.

yeah another problem what happens and not only with ropes,is that similar items of different materials dont make a single stack unless u have more than 1.

example: is u have 2 willow planks,2 olive planks, and 1 birchwood plank the willow and olive planks will be listed together and the 1 birchwood plank will not.

but that seems to be unrelated to be rope renaming

That happens with everything, if it's one of an item, it will say for Eg Plank, when you have more of that items it will go into Planks.

Happens with some other items like flowers too. For a time after bins were added rope and flowers displayed fine; however, this started shortly after. Was reported at the time, no idea on current status.

EDIT: the bins sort singular (ie "log") seperately than plural (ie "logs").

Edited by Klaa

Happens with some other items like flowers too. For a time after bins were added rope and flowers displayed fine; however, this started shortly after. Was reported at the time, no idea on current status.

EDIT: the bins sort singular (ie "log") seperately than plural (ie "logs").

Edited by Lulu