Sign in to follow this  
zalifear

Puzzle Plaza Market & Event Deed

Welcome all!

PUZZLE PLAZA MARKET AND EVENT DEED: LOCATION: 25X 32Y DELIVERENCE SERVER IKCYn.png

Hello all and welcome to the Puzzle Plaza thread. The Plaza is up and running, The event section should be open in time for a Christmas event. After wroking long hours, Puzzle Plaza is now the main MarketPlace for the whole Deliverence server. I would like to Reach out to all the players that helped with DMP and watched as it fell. The DMP was a place built by many good players all with the right intentions. The reason it was built and the person who birth the idea may have been alittle less forth coming of why. So to all that helped I hope Puzzle Plaza will be in your travels for the future.

Accomplishments: Since opening the Market has attracted over 50 mercahnt and has Hosted 2 major events: The server wide god spells were successfully casted on the 22nd of september 2012 and the Troll king was slain one week later on the 30th of september 2012. We are working toward a great place where the whole community can meet up and have fun, make friends, and celebrate this wonderful game we all love to play.

Something new: Webbler, Monctonclown, Tep and Snoo have been working on a desert and when complete will be 16,500 tiles in total, making it the biggest desert on Deliverence server. It is located Just west of the main entrence of the Plaza. For all new hunters and all old, it should prove a nice hunting ground and centeral locations for all.

The Truth behind the events. After hearing of a place called Puzzles labyrinth, I quickly contacted these Players. Griphyth (also see blog) Faeran (Maze Designer) Nicilie (Building Champion) We Lassoed the Idea together in Fusion of a game/event deed, Comperhensive Market area and a Well designed Puzzle/Labyrinth, in a compact area.

The Puzzle: Monthly events ( 1 week on 5-6 weeks off). Games, Mini quests designed by us for the players, Team events with preists needed to complete tasks inside the Labyrinth (challenges for older players) and a 4 day event timer, for starting events at maximum players online ( Sermons between thurs-sat) While players gather for a Sunday event time.

The Market: Mini map, Colored sections, Player name and description, trader, mailbox and altars.

The Grounds: 8 Bed Inn (perplexed Pillow), Working church with water (Priested pietism), Stable and parking area (Puzzle Parking).

Puzzles crew and design team: Faeran, Nicilie, Griphyth, Lizabeth, Snoo, Wulfgar.

Mapping and screen shots by Foreverskyz

Special Thanks to:

kaih, Snoo, Lizabeth, zuperman, Sandyar, Wulfgar, Gumbo, Zivrit ,Raycg, Despise, Clifford, Fig, Bonehunter, Jamesp, Metaldragon, Drago,Willow, Order of Black Rose and all others from Christmas event 2011.

ZA|!F3A® Clear, Build and Own the Land!

L5p1E.jpg

RpXOV.jpg

v6Uuj.jpg

LR0To.jpg

ULloQ.jpg

7DJmz.jpg

Vvw4O.jpg

• Like 1

oh hey zali if your wondering about the merchant named rikku that one is mine XD if you wanna add it to the picture

As far as I know Zali doesn't play any more and I have no idea who owns PP any more, but I do have a merchant set up there - empty at the moment, but not for long. =) SE section.

As far as I know Zali doesn't play any more and I have no idea who owns PP any more, but I do have a merchant set up there - empty at the moment, but not for long. =) SE section.

We still own the Plaza, Stargrace.

And happy to see you return.

• Like 1

Hello all,

I have had a few reports of ppl wondering the fate of Puzzle Plaza. I can say this: IT'S ALIVE! and wont be going anywhere. All the player that built PPM continue to break the mould of Wurm perfection. The gaming and event section is nearly complete and a few other goodies are to come. Unfortunately I will not take a huge part in this. Puzzle Plaza breaths without me and is totaly self sustaining. I am very fortunate on the other hand to have a great alliance and wonderful ppl supporting the Plaza. Please rest easy that Puzzle Plaza will be there for long as the server is and that many more awsome suprises are to come.

Thank you all that have been on my side and have helped me build and raise all my visions, and also the Wurm team for making a great game.

Edited by zalifear
  • Like 2

I'm hoping Zalifear and whoever owns PP still sees this - the market has done so well that we're out of stalls. Is there any way an expansion of stalls could be added some how? I am more than willing to help work and donate materials towards the cause. I'd love for everyone who wanted to be able to place a merchant at this market, but every day now there's someone who can't because every stall is full.

On that note, if you have a merchant placed here that you don't plan on using or haven't used in quite some time, please consider letting it go so that others may place theirs. You don't lose the merchant contract, be sure to empty the merchant of coin and items first before dismissing.

Thank you.

Id be willing to lend materials/labor to help expand as well. you can message me here on the forums or in game, if im on.

I'm a little worried it's been abandoned as a deed. The extra trees and bushes growing around and the lack of roofs on buildings leaves it feeling rather like no-one is doing any housework to keep it nice any more.

agreed...the couple of times i went there it felt like i was walking into a dieing deed...need more maintenance...

If the deed holder of PPM reads this can you please give Monctonclown and Tep access to clean and upgrade the PPM. it is looking shabby and needs /roofs/ more stalls/ clean up. I am willing to do all that myself if i could. I will also supply all mats. Just let me!!!!

• Like 2

If the deed holder of PPM reads this can you please give Monctonclown and Tep access to clean and upgrade the PPM. it is looking shabby and needs /roofs/ more stalls/ clean up. I am willing to do all that myself if i could. I will also supply all mats. Just let me!!!!

This is quite a generous offer from Monctonclown and from the looks of his deed just down the road, I would say that he and Tep would be very capable of doing a good job of it. I have also seen merchants there with absolutely nothing on them. There is some option for mayors to remove these as well. Give em the boot, eh? Still, it is a pretty well stocked market with some items of interest for all to purchase if their travel time to it is not too time consuming and they can survive the aggro assault awaiting them along the various routes to it.

=Ayes=

This is quite a generous offer from Monctonclown and from the looks of his deed just down the road, I would say that he and Tep would be very capable of doing a good job of it. I have also seen merchants there with absolutely nothing on them. There is some option for mayors to remove these as well. Give em the boot, eh? Still, it is a pretty well stocked market with some items of interest for all to purchase if their travel time to it is not too time consuming and they can survive the aggro assault awaiting them along the various routes to it.

=Ayes=

Thanks for the supportive comment ser. :) and you are right . We are just down the road from the PPM.

PPM is very stagnate at this point. I have had to reach across servers to find things I was after, due to lack of stock in PPM a few times already. Is it time for the resurgence of regional markets on Deli or a new central market? Would like to see an expansion of PPM at least, so that new blood has a place to put their wares.

• Like 1

+1 to Monc and Tep taking the reins. They would do a fantastic job at it! If they are unable to... I agree with Praxius and again, nominate Monc and Tep. :)

EDIT: Anyone willing to put a "timeline" on this for either the transfer (or permissions given), or the planning of a new place?

Edited by Webbler
  • Like 1

Revive Deli Market Place and make some nice highway running from a dock where Port Saragossa used to be, it was just so central and handy, travelling overland anywhere on Deli you couldn't help but pass through DMP

+1 to letting someone take over PPM. It needs to be maintained and updated in order to keep its appeal.

PPM is a generally nice market but i don't think it would hurt to enforce and actual server owned market that was updated by a chosen group.

What i mean by chosen group is maybe a GM chosen group of highly active players. aka IG Market Staff.

I doubt GMs would get involved in a player run market but we could always ask one of the CM staff like Kamikazifly, Seara or maybe KaiH