2130 posts in this topic

Opened fine last night, but now when I tried to load it up it just flashes the screen that says version already installed and never actually opens anything up.

EDIT: I spoke too soon... a system restart seemed to fix it, for now.

Edited by Araninke

OMG! Great tool!

Thank you very much your effort this very useful tool. I used it before my computer crashed/melted down. Just now getting back to using your Wurm Assistant/Granger on my new computer

I am just taking this opportunity to post my appreciation. I can only imagine how much effort you have to put into such a thing to keep it up and working. Thanks.

Funny thing is, I saw ur Granger, loaded all my horses into it my last computer, but - never figured out what the different colors were for. LOL. Just now, I clicked on a horse, and noticed all the colors changed. Very awesome. So I guess, green means GO! Very useful.

Another note to post here... I am not sure what Alendhor was talking about when he posted...

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 9:44 PM, Alendhor said:

I've been told to tell you that you need to bring the naked lady icon back.

...but ya, it does sound like a good idea to me too.

;-)

Thanks - and good job on Wurm Assistant !!

Thank you TeeeBOMB. Enjoy! :)

PS. Araninke, this happens when WA is already running. If the GUI is nowhere to be found, you can try to find and kill process: "AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.exe". After that restart shouldn't be needed.

Edited by Aldur

Hi.  Is there a way to adjust the Path Question timer to be correct with my actual server? (server is double speed on path questions)

Posted (edited)

Speaking of sermons... Aldur, dare say how many beers would it take for you to add a sermon group rotation list feature?  :D

Something that let's us enter or paste names to a list, reads logs to tell people when to preach and when it needs to rotate the list.. then copies to clipboard the list for us to paste in chat?  I mean I'm fairly sure your plugin feature and documentation would allow us to do that... but it's beyond me.

Edited by Nomadikhan