This personal project of mine is a bundle of tools created for Wurm Online. It is an ongoing work since October 2012.
Supported systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8
Features (as of 220.127.116.11):
- Granger: helps keep track of all your horses (and hellhorses) and also with optimal breeding decisions.
- Cooldown timers: meditation, path question, prayer, sermon, alignment (partial), junk sales and an option to add custom ones. Can also be set to notify with sounds or msn-like tray messages.
- Custom sounds: can play sounds of your choice on in-game events, skill gains or chat messages
- Season calendar: shows time remaining until each season start and ends and can remind with sounds or tray messages when plants are in season.
- Log searching: can search all wurm logs, for example find all conversations with particular player or all meditation skill gains.
- Toolbelt mapper: simplifies creating wurm console scripts that can be used to quickly swap toolbelt configs.
- Background friendly, uses only tiny amount of system resources and is very stable.
- Easy to setup. Wizard will help you configure Wurm Online game options to achieve best results for all features.
- Wurm Assistant Wiki will help you figure how to use each feature and what advanced options they all offer.
You must have .NET Framework 4.0 or newer installed.
Start Wurm Assistant with WurmAssistantLauncher.exe
Alternative download option:
Use this option only when you run into issues with launcher.
Notes: these builds will not autoupdate, new versions must be downloaded manually.
Suspect WA has a virus?
Scan it in https://www.virustotal.com/
To make WA start with windows:
Win7 and earlier: add a shortcut to WurmAssistantLauncher.exe into autostart / startup directory in menu start - all programs.
Win8: there is some more work required: guide
News and help:
To stay in touch with latest news about Wurm Assistant, you can follow this thread (it can also be opened from within the app and there is setting to open latest news after updates).
To get most up-to-date help, please consult Wurm Assistant Wiki (link also in the app).
Any additional questions should be posted here, in this thread.
- Some types of *.wav sound files (including most of windows theme sounds!) can not be played by the app. This can't be fixed as sound engine is 3rd party. It is recommended to try re-saving them as wav or converting to ogg format using any sound editing software.
- Moving wurm game client directory may require you to run wizard again and also to do log searcher recache (in log searcher feature, big button in top right corner, http://i.imgur.com/H6Da9x4.png ). This will fix any issues with errors, searching logs, timers, granger and so on.
If you need to manually edit any WA2 settings, you can find the data directory by pasting this into explorer address bar:
Normally you should avoid changing anything there, but in case of possible bugs this may be useful (manually fixing a database, deleting settings files, etc).
Because the only donations I receive are from people, who never ask for anything, here is my new policy on requests:
- Will consider only from those who donated or largely contributed in some other way.
- Will consider only very well thought out, well written and feasible ideas.
- No promises, it will be done when it's done and if it's done, unless you are willing to fully cover my hourly wager.
Old version of Wurm Assistant:
WA 1.x is now an outdated version, but can still be downloaded from Here (choose install option). WA2 has all features of WA1 (and more). Both are separate programs, with separate settings and databases. You can run both of them at the same time, if you so choose.
WA1 (discontinued): https://github.com/P...r/WurmAssistant
Source is shared under GPL (not for commercial usage, this includes wurm developers).
If you'd like to hire me, PM me with your offer. Due to current situation, I can't promise more than average 30 hours a week worth of work-time.
Edited by Aldur, 30 November 2013 - 11:58 AM.