Bundle of various tools for Wurm Online.
Supported systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8
- Granger: helps keep track of horses and hellhorses, and also with optimal herding decisions. Adding horses to the lists is trivial, all it requires is to smile and then examine any horse in your herds. Tons of options, highly configurable, the crowning feature of this bundle!
- Cooldown timers: meditation, path question, prayer, sermon, alignment (partial), junk sales and an option to add custom ones. Has a compact "widget" mode, that stays on top of Wurm client and can remind you of finished timers with sounds and popups.
- Triggers: can remind you of in-game events, skill gains or chat messages, for example by playing a sound or showing a popup. Can react to anything, that is logged by Wurm client. And it has a special trigger just for action queues, so you will never miss, when your character goes idle.
- Season calendar: shows time remaining until each season starts and ends and can remind with sound or popup when a plant is in season.
- Log searching: can search all wurm logs, for example find all conversations with particular player or all meditation skill gains. Some say it's not as good as windows built-in search, I'll leave that opinion to you.
- Toolbelt mapper: simplifies creating wurm console scripts that can be used to quickly swap toolbelt configs (different tool sets on toolbelt).
- Easy to setup. A setup wizard will appear on first run and will help you configure everything that's necessary.
- Wurm Assistant Wiki will help you figure how to use each feature, if you run into problems.
- Launcher will always keep Wurm Assistant up to date.
You must have .NET Framework 4.0 or newer installed. 4.5 is recommended.
Always start Wurm Assistant with WurmAssistantLauncher.exe, it will automatically keep Wurm Assistant up-to-date.
Note: Anti-virus software is known for false positives on Wurm Assistant. If you run into such detection, please report them to me ASAP (with anti-virus program name and detected "virus" name), so I can file a proper review request to that company and clear it.
Suspect WA really has a virus?
Scan it in https://www.virustotal.com/
Alternative download option:
Use this option only when you run into issues with launcher.
Notes: these builds will not autoupdate, new versions must be downloaded manually.
To make WA start with windows:
Win7 and earlier: add a shortcut to WurmAssistantLauncher.exe into autostart / startup directory in menu start - all programs.
Win8: there is some more work required: guide
To get most up-to-date help, please consult Wurm Assistant Wiki (link also in the app).
Any additional questions should be asked here, in this thread.
- Errors involving:
TRACE: at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType(...)
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core(...)
can be fixed by updating to or reinstalling latest .NET Framework (usually happen with framework 4.0).
- Some types of *.wav sound files (including most of windows theme sounds!) can not be played by the app. This can't be fixed as sound engine is 3rd party. It is recommended to try re-saving them as wav or converting to ogg format using any sound editing software.
- Moving wurm game client directory may require you to run wizard again. This will fix any issues with errors, searching logs, timers, granger and so on.
If you need to manually edit any WA2 settings, you can find the data directory by pasting this into explorer address bar:
Normally you should avoid changing anything there, but in case of possible bugs or feedback this may be useful.
Old version of Wurm Assistant:
WA 1.x is now an outdated version, but can still be downloaded from Here (choose install option). WA2 has all features of WA1 (and more). Both are separate programs, with separate settings and databases. You can run both of them at the same time, if you so choose.
Source Code and licensing:
Source of this program is shared under GPL.
WA1 (discontinued): https://github.com/P...r/WurmAssistant
Wurm Assistant credits
Edited by Aldur, 12 April 2014 - 05:46 PM.