Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Teaser! Drake Armour Cap. This Is A Part Of The Visible Drake...

I am just wondering if the color of the drake will matter any? The only thing that i see in the cap here is maybe green in the jaw piece but the rest looks like it would be standard color across all the drake colors.

Nice design, be nice if they'd poof in to existence for those with a set already on :)

I can see this on PvP servers... I must have, I look so good, nothing else matters!

A few eye shots later......

Its EVIL, it calls to me to wear it but I musn't! Bad things happen when I do.....

Yeah, you'll have to invent a faceplate for the game to make this valid for pvp :P

Great helms look pretty snazzy too, y'all just haven't seen those yet ;D

Epicness!

Great helms look pretty snazzy too, y'all just haven't seen those yet ;D

Great_helmet.jpg

bassinet_helmet.jpg

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 1

im not sure those are the latest ones, those were awhile ago i think by a different artist doing the armor work now, but i may be wrong.

Aye those were a while ago. Not sure if they are the current inwork models, aside from even same artists changing their minds down the road.

I can see this on PvP servers... I must have, I look so good, nothing else matters!

A few eye shots later......

Its EVIL, it calls to me to wear it but I musn't! Bad things happen when I do.....

I know! I so hate having to sacrifice looks for utility!

Perhaps something like a dragon skull with eye cover for the scale set?

• Like 1

Some very nice artwork design on those drake helms. They really have a lot of fine details to them. Well done!

=Ayes=

We already have face slots on our vodies, they just need to implement masks, and you wouldn't be forced to wear the full helm.

• Like 1

We already have face slots on our vodies, they just need to implement masks, and you wouldn't be forced to wear the full helm.

Masks would be nice.

Edited by Klaa

Nice work guys, all look good excluding the drake. My two cents, Its really ragged looking for a Helm worth a fair bit of money, I mean when you kill a troll and a deer, and stich it with a bone and senew, you kind of make something that looks like the same thing :(

Its made from a dragon's hide, you get the ragged look because of that. Skin doesn't make neat pieces just cause you want it to.

So will the unwritten rule about wearing a great helm with your drake set change now? ;)

Aye those were a while ago. Not sure if they are the current inwork models, aside from even same artists changing their minds down the road.

I know! I so hate having to sacrifice looks for utility!

Perhaps something like a dragon skull with eye cover for the scale set?

Steel Sunglasses.

Sign in to follow this