Sign in to follow this  
Wraithglow

Land Shaper Available

Well, I hit 90 digging which was my current target. Before starting on some new dirt-related project, I thought I would see if anyone could use my services.

I'm only looking for things that are interesting, so I won't be just digging down a hill you want gone, or flatraising a new dock. Basically, I'm going to be picky because I'm not desperate for the coin and I want something I'll find interesting. If you have a project that could use some help, get in touch. I'll give an estimate based on how much effort is involved (discount if I'm going to really enjoy it!) rather than setting a price per dirt since I tend to lose track of how much I have dug.

My prices are very reasonable. If you just want some advice, I can visit and take a look for a small fee, depending on how far away you are. I live on crystal lake on independence, and would rather not travel to other servers.

You can either leave a message here, or forum-pm me, or send me a /t in-game at Wraithglow.

Wraithglow,

I find your ad here interesting because I too enjoy doing my own landshaping work, so much so that I made a new deed on hillsides across a highway with a smaller deed tile area with a much larger perimiter to work with just for the purpose of having a large area to transform by terraforming. Of course I will be doing all this myself or I would have not created this new deed. Also, for a good while I have had another deed up on a mountainside with a similar minimal deed tile area and a larger perimiter which I started carving out over a longer period of time. Since the mountainside is steep with a minimal dirt covering, it was not until I recently learned how to terraform up hillsides that I was capable of figuring out how to make small pathways up to the upper levels. As this deed is further from my own base deed I will be leaving it idle until I get motivated more to head up there to do more work on it myself.

Point being that although I am not requesting your services, I can relate to your enjoyment of doing these more interesting forms of land sculpting and wish you well in your efforts to find some interesting projects to participate in to help others who have not yet learned the intricacies nor have the time to complete these types of projects themselves. I would think that there surely are others who would like your help for hire as you have described.

=Ayes=