Sign in to follow this  
BjornYngvar

[Affliction/elevation] Khanate Of Kelatchka Is Recruiting - Hots Friendly Pmk

Shenyang/Khanbaliq - Libilan Warlords

MbsgHa.png

The village of Khanbaliq is currently recruited both skilled and unskilled workers to help in their Unification project!

0zvCzJ.png

Khanbaliq is a rapidly developing deed on the Affliction server. Much of the arduous work is already completed and the village proper is coming along nicely. That's where you come in! We need workers, both already skilled and those wishing to improve their skill, to help us realize our dream of unity.

At Khanbaliq we prepare for our exodus to Elevation. We train our skills, learn to fight, and get our tools and weapons ready for when we sail north across the sea and land upon Elevation, ready to fight for the Horde of the Summoned, either under their banner or ours.

We are looking for:

-Both skilled and unskilled workers.

--Especially seeking: Smiths, Masons, Carpenters, and Ship Builders

-Mature players, age 18+ with access to a headset with a microphone.

-Active players. I know a lot of us have jobs, I have a job and college. But I still find time to play. We need you to as well.

From Shenyang you get:

-A bed to sleep in situated in your own room in the Worker Barracks.

-New players without a tool kit will be given a basic set of tools while they live and work at Shenyang

-Friendly and helpful old-school Wurm players to help you

-A ventrilo server to speak with your village and alliance mates

Our mission:

-Grow and expand to 50 members on Affliction

-Move to Elevation and found a HOTS friendly PMK

Shoot me a PM if you're interested, or post here and I will send you one. We're looking forward to you!

Anthem of Shenyang

Edited by BjornYngvar

Bump. Should have a flag and anthem for Shenyang sometime on Wednesday.

I'd also like to welcome our newest villager and our very own "Spider", Aikatan.

Update Time:

The Barracks and a good deal of the defenses are now complete. Sleep bonus is a go!

Right now there are a total of 4 beds available at Shenyang with another 2 coming in the future. Once Wurm 1 goes live the Barracks will become a multistory building with 6 beds on each floor.

Bump. We have refounded in a new location, Khanbaliq, and are recruiting new and old players alike for our unification project.

Once we're ready we will move to Elevation and form our PMK!

Khanate Update:

The recruitment deed on Affliction is coming along steadily, and we've reached out 50% mark. We now have 25 of the required 50 players ready to found the PMK, and should be able to recruit the remaining 25 if not more very soon.

hello Im a ex-wild hots player and took a hiatus on wurm for awhile. I came back knowing that wurm is the true immersive sandbox game that no other game can provide but yes I was hots and altho undermaned i loved it. Even when i got raided it was challenging. I am searching for a hots guild on epic and I dont know if its gonna be a fresh start but i would love to hone my skills from scratch again!

Please let me know if i can help

im new and have played a few days on one of the non-pvp servers. am very interested in joinning you and using my time to learn my skills with the option to go pvp later when i feel skilled enough. would be great to learn the kindom system and all of what this game has to offer. please let me know if you have room and how i can transfer over.

Please close this thread...I ported over and asked in all the chat channels including global...everyone there said these guys disbanded like 2 days before my other post, so now they are not even in the server anymore.

Edited by metis

hi, my in game name is rajuncajun i just started wurm 3 days ago and lloking for a home. i started on chaos 3 days ago but moving to elevation just want to find a guild be for i move, 

if you need a member im ready you can let me know here and will move and which diety should i choose?

thanks jimmy