Sign in to follow this  
Wox

Backpack

Might be a little strange to see this on a fighters back with all the armor but i guess they can just use a satchel or something if they don't want to have a backpack on there torso. That said this looks really good you guys are stepping it up in the art department...nice work :)

Oooohhh, we get bedrolls too? +1

For me it looks like the meditation rug :).

+1 for all the great graphic stuff

What about seeing this on someone who is in full plate or chain?

I've never worn a backpack in my body...Always in the inventory

What was the point of it again?

I've never worn a backpack in my body...Always in the inventory

What was the point of it again?

Do you know where we are?

Do you know where we are?

Huh? People were talking about wearing backpacks with armour, it was just a curious query

There's no question that the model Wox made is lovely

I use a backpack on my torso to carry my house writs, spyglass, lantern, healing covers, settlement deed, sculpting wand, pendulum, compass and keys. It is very useful for all that stuff. :)

• Like 1

I use a backpack on my torso to carry my house writs, spyglass, lantern, healing covers, settlement deed, sculpting wand, pendulum, compass and keys. It is very useful for all that stuff. :)

Cool, is there a gameplay advantage to wearing it in the body or just because it makes sense?

Cool, is there a gameplay advantage to wearing it in the body or just because it makes sense?

I always heard it lowers CR to wear a backpack on your body, which is why I don't.

• Like 1

I always heard it lowers CR to wear a backpack on your body, which is why I don't.

Yeah, it seems to be common concensus (sp) that wearing a backpack lowers your CR.

Wearing a backpack where it belongs (at least in my opinion *rolleyes*) didn't hinder me in combat yet...

Wearing quiver on your body didn't lower CR on Test. I guess backpacks is the same.

Anyway, very nice one Wox!

Test doesnt have the same code as the live servers. Also quivers have never been a problem.

Packs have in the past slowed one down a little in attack speed, much akin to armor. Always been in the habit of not wearing a pack, so Ive nevered bothered testing recently.

EDIT: Looking good... visible armor is stacking up to look nice.

Edited by Klaa

It just occured to me to ask if items "equipped" on a toolbelt will be shown hanging from a belt. Doesnt have to be every item, and some items are just too big not to look silly. Id be happy with just a few hand tools plus satchels displayed