Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Celebration Server Downtime (14.09.2012)

The Celebration server went down unexpectedly today at about 3:20AM CEST.

Unfortunately due to the time, neither Rolf or anyone else able to bring the server back up is online to do so until later on this morning.

We sincerely apologise for the unexpected downtime and any inconvenience this has caused.

As normal when this happens we will be providing sleep bonus to those on Celebration.

View the full article

Hmm. If you already had 5 hours of sleep bonus then you wouldn't be able to get any more, but if you rightfully haven't got it then I recommend speaking to a GM. Hope it helps :)

Edited by Docterchese

We missed out on sleep bonus before and were told it was being looked into, then after that nothing. Had something to do with our server being taken down manually as opposed to crashing like the others did, even though we all got to experience the disconnects and hours of downtime the same as any other server then.

I assume that for some reason it is impossible to manually hand out sleep bonus. (As that is what I was told then, I believe when Starlight or w/e was still PR)

Edited by Wiro

Everyone on all servers got 5 hour sleep bonus after Nume wrote the reply. It happened after the servers froze after the regular maintenance update.

Sign in to follow this