Sign in to follow this  
Willow

Traditional Christmas Impalong 2012

I will attend together with my battery priest if real life allows. Free LT casts for everyone :)

I m planning to come along with a sharp carving knife, a barrel of high ql lye and maybe even some useless *gimicks* :D

updated the post to add the dates and a couple more prizes.

Been away for a few weeks due to ill health, but Im back and already started working on the new contest area. Watch out Pingpong, I will be grabbing you soon to enslave you in our mines :)

If anyone would like to drop off some peat (we filled 4 bsb last time) feel free to do so. :)

Yes I remember the last poor soul who got "accidentally" trapped by.. a gatehouse iirc. I'll have to remember to ask a GM to keep an eye out for "griefing"

• Like 1

Willow actually DID lock me in her mine last year ^.^ I managed to get out with Trans' help :P

I will attend together with my battery priest if real life allows.

^Same for me.

90lw, 90cas, 90ss, 70 pas (if you have steel) and Mag, Fo & Vyn for casting/batteries.

I can also give anyone a lift from West Celeb, Exo or Deli.

This is going to be one bang up celebration! I can't wait for it to start!

I wouldn't miss this for the world.

Sad to hear it is the last one being there, but I have to add in my continued gratitude for Willow to host such a remarkable event.

I will be talking to you ingame if I see you.

Also if anyone needs a lift from North Indy, I can give you a ride, if you're willing to sit next to all of my favor batts.

Edited by Felthanne
  • Like 1

I am tempted to swig by and see if Pingpong is ok with all that mining ahead of him.

Additions to the prize list:

I will be donating a full set (minus greathelm) of enchanted 90ql scale. AoSP from 83-93 across the set.

Variety of high enchanted tools and weps for random daily shout out giveaways.

Pie.

(Okay no pie)

• Like 1

Addition to the prizes/contests:

I will be hosting a contest myself with only 1 prize give away at this time. I will be giving away a gold coin. Contest information to be posted at a later date.

Can't wait. I'll be there to have a staring contest with Zivirt in the carpenter dungeon.

• Like 1

Can't wait. I'll be there to have a staring contest with Zivirt in the carpenter dungeon.

All the rats living down in that dungeon will be overjoyed to see you again.

:)

Best I'm at is 47 carp lol

But I will be there with some tools and an appatite for fun :D

Seems I haven't posted here yet! I should be there on and off between christmas and new year, though the only skills i can really contribute are 51carp and 69 masonry :P

If only digging was used to imp something...

I will be there and will bring the 1k peat again like I did last year.

My Fo priest will be coming with 88 favor and 40 channeling to help with the LT enchants. I will also bring my new Vyn priest for use as a battery. I now have 70 BS and carprntry also 50 FC to help with the imping if needed.

i'll be going as allways! providing -

Masonry

Blacksmithing

Stone cutting

Mining (if needed at all)

Two Fo priest

Vynora priest

Snowmen?

cant wait for all the fun :) could add a new prize for a contest (5 freee forge imping) if you like!

i'll be going as allways! providing -

Snowmen?

cant wait for all the fun :) could add a new prize for a contest (5 freee forge imping) if you like!

Ooh 90 ql forges now that's a shiny I would loove to win. :o

I can show up and do steel tool imps :) 60-70ql is the normal for impalong is it not? Been 2 years since I attended one. I have massive stocks of steel.

Hi,

I can come help out. I have a Vyn priest (Crusho) 96 faith, 69 channeling 33 SD or my main char Torgrim, can do BS (78 skill) or CAS (60+ skill), can mine also (skill 75).

I think I will only join with one of those two depending what is mostly needed.

BTW, I just realized this years impalong might be the first where everyone doesn't look the same! Have you considered fashion shows? :D

It will also be a great test of the game client to see if it can render 10, 20 or even 50 characters in the same scene with visible armor.

Edited by Torgrim