Sign in to follow this  
Willow

Traditional Christmas Impalong 2012

Alectrys, I hope you will appreciate your perch this year, its coming all the way from Exodus. If ever Trystant and yourself decide to float south, you should come to Misty Harbor and visit, you would be thrilled to know that the 2 wood based workshops are both singularly larger than my smithing/armour workshop. Guess that is how it happens when Silvirwolfe takes on carpentry and shipbuilding. Loved the story, does bring back some great memories of last year's Impalong.....Please reconsider on next year Willow...

• Like 2

Willow, we're packing our bags this weekend for our winter vacation at Festival Cove. What, if anything, do you still need down there that we can help gather for you?

I would love to attend this! I'm in the southern part of Exodus though, and my skills are low still (started playing three weeks ago). How realistic is it for me to row up to this place in my 19ql row boat? LOL

I would love to attend this! I'm in the southern part of Exodus though, and my skills are low still (started playing three weeks ago). How realistic is it for me to row up to this place in my 19ql row boat? LOL

As someone who has gone from indy to cele in a rowboat... ;) its doable.

Btw I will probably be doing some chainsmithing & can do some 50 ql work on shields if need be.

I'll be there sporting my new beard and standing at a forge full of weapons

If anyone's travelling from Exo or Cele and wouldn't mind a passenger, I'd love to attend! I'm off the middle of the East Coast of Exo, and am fairly flexible as far as working with people's travel schedules. Please PM me if anyone's willing to let me tag along with them!

As far as skills to offer, I think I have 50ish Leatherworking, Tailoring, and Masonry.

Edited by Mayrin

I would love to go and help where I can. Sad to see this is the last one hosted by you guys but I think this one is going to be the best of all of them :)

Heh, i managed to miss every single impalong ever since i started playing, i will definetly try to make it to this one.

I'll be there... Hope someone can improve my steel shovel!

Does it show as a steel shovel? Didn't know they could be anything but stone or iron.

Does it show as a steel shovel? Didn't know they could be anything but stone or iron.

Shovels can be iron, steel, birchwood

Delivered 1000 peat to Festival Cove. I noticed that we only have up to quality 60 logs in the carpentry house. Is someone on board to bring some over?

i have 83 wc skill but im omw with no logs on my boat,maybe i could cut some there

Edited by Tpikol

Uisge, myself and Shuego are there now for a wonderful experience! Impalong Inn is STILL Available to those that need a Bed to sleep in! Willow has the command for that house! Need a boat imped to 40? I am here! Carp items? 50-60!!! Uisge is 80ql Chain armor as well!!

Bring your IMPABLES!! Bring Yourself!! SUPPORT THE LAST LONG RUNNING MULTI-SERVER IMPALONGS HERE ON WURM!!! DEC 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!- WHENEVER THE LAST IMPER LEAVES!!!!!!!

I'll be bringing some logs in. Just didn't want to clear all the trees around in order to get a good many there.

I made a few meals, yesterday, and put them in the smithy in one of the huge tubs in case the preparation team of workers get hungry.

I hope to head up, if I do get to, I can bring some 72ish cotton and wemp.

Willow, I hope you pass the tradition and your deed to someone else.

We should build a Collosus in your honor.

Faeran and I have decided to attend and do some Saturday Night Factional Fight footage of the impalong. We are totally hyped to join in the fun :)

Also got 95 BS and brought my vyn priest along for some enchanting.

Fae has almost 90 Carpentry and 82 masonry and can imp ships to 50ql. He can also chop some wood (81 wc) if needed.

Look forward to the festivities.

Griphyth

im already there an i been chopping some wood (83 wc),i also have 89,5 carpentry and 68 fine carp

Edited by Tpikol
  • Like 1

I am bringing some friends who needed a lift along with me tomorrow afternoon, see you there! If there's something else I can bring along with to help, please PM me and let me know. I do have a 63 faith mag tagging along if someone needs a battery.