Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Just Fixing Some Database Quirks

The servers will be up momentarily. We’re having some duplicate walls in the database we need to remove first since these cause a bit of a problem when starting up.

View the full article

For my part, I cannot say how much I appreciate how your team are keeping us up to date on progress. Cusstomer service and a great product go hand-in-hand.

• Like 4

[13:41:41] Welcome back, Brashendeavors! The Deliverance server has been waiting for you.

yay, another server is back up!!!

edit, hmm interesting but INDY (also up now) has a different message:

[13:46:47] Welcome back, Neome! Wurm has been waiting for you.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

i got a question....

why is fps being effecting by the latest patches?

*** some random gate locks are missing, one person said their house locks also

[13:55:16] <Melketh> lost 6 door locks and 1 gate lock

[14:02:56] <Calimdor> ALL of my gates and doors are now lockless

[14:07:20] <Jiipee> I lost 6/24 door locks and 1/20 gate locks, its not huge

I have one numerous gate lock gone so far, checking the rest now.

ORANGE system message:

[14:13:19] Until further notice all PVP and raiding is postponed. CHECK ALL DOORS AND GATES to your lands and readd any missing locks. Do not enter any player buildings or fenced areas you do not own.

[14:13:19] Anyone who steals, kills animals, or in anyway does harm to another players area during this time will have their account/accounts penalized.

I am hesitating to add new locks (or do much of anything else) till we get some clear word that no rollback will happen. I have seven deeds to check and I assume there are some people who just are not around for another week or so. Not loking forward to spending two hours checking every gate and door on seven deeds and making new locks, if in the end they just do a rollback anyway ...

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

I had 4 east/west gatelocks missing from one of my deeds. I put 2 new ones on and tried sacrificing the keys for the locks that used to be on those gates. They will not sacrifice 'since it has an important use.'

Yes I checked mine and a couple neighbors in my alliance and east / west gate do seem to be effected the most if not exclusively.

I am sure they are missing because one of the gates was locked by someone who no longer plays and we have been going around it yet tonight it opened. ;)

Sign in to follow this