Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Downtime Update

We’re working on the problem and writing some required conversion code for the multi storey building stuff under development. We’re not aiming at reverting yet because we want to solve this and get new important code live.

View the full article

Take your time :)

Says who?!

With wurm Down we're stuck in this horrible thing called Real Life! Let me out, i want to get back in wurm, in safety! *.*

Lets hope You can fix it tonight :ph34r:

Farms are rotting, pets starving.. :rolleyes:

Says who?!

With wurm Down we're stuck in this horrible thing called Real Life! Let me out, i want to get back in wurm, in safety! *.*

Lets hope You can fix it tonight :ph34r:

Farms are rotting, pets starving.. :rolleyes:

thats what she said... anyway... im trying to play for a few hours now... plz fix it soon so i can avoid studying for a little longer!! keep up the good work

Reverting, then testing the code properly would be better than trying to fix it with the pressure of all servers shut down would be better imho.

You're not alone, I also want to play now when I got some free time, but I'd rather have Rolf and crew fix this slowly and secure so we dont need another update.

Hope they updating Sleep Bonus system so you can add SB you get from devs manually when you want it something like referrals. Now i hate it saving days to get 4-5 hours of it just i could decently craft for a bit and such, and they give all +5h and i get 20 mins at best cuz of 5h cap..

Edited by Skatyna

Sign in to follow this