Sign in to follow this  
AgentOneSixSixSeven

Deity Related Idea(S) (Epic Cluster)

New Tiles:

Tainted Rock - Rock blessed by the Black Light gods. Used to make any objects like other stone, but with a higher QL value. Any items made from it (Sculptures, tools, etc) will be infused with the tainted rock making it a darker color.

Enchanted Rock - Rock blessed by the White light gods. It is very rare and produces a high QL rock shard. Items made from it (Sculptures, tools, etc) will be infused with the enchanted rock making it a lighter color.

New Deities -

Extenias - The god of greed. He is a BL god and at will randomly place a thorn bush on any Epic server at any time. He has a special artifact that is like a skeleton key, it can open any door once a week if it is highly damaged.

New Animals / Monsters -

"Divine" Condition Animal - A random mob that spawns will be given this condition. light blue, size the same, attack speed increased, attack power the same, stamina increased, movement speed increased.

"Tainted" Condition Animal - A random mob that spawns will be given this condition. Purple, Size increased, attack speed decreased, attack power increased, stamina decreased, movement speed increased.

Divine Champion - A ghostly figure that randomly spawns in Elevation and Serenity that protects a set area of tiles / Artifacts from enemy mobs and players.

Shadow Champion - A ghostly figure that randomly spawns on Elevation and Affliction that protects a set area of tiles / Artifacts from enemy mobs and players.

This is all I could think of so far, I will add more later on. Have a good day, guys!

Edited by AgentOneSixSixSeven
  • Like 1

these seem to be things that just wouldn't work, honestly i think we just need to expand on what bl already has.. etc more libila spells and whatnot

give each of the epic servers a unique version of some spawn. either horse or bull or bison or bear or whatever. Make them visually and statistically different (Like large Blue Unicorns or serenity) or use the holy animals then spawn them inside the kingdoms influence on elevation. make them uniquely useable and worthwhile for that kingdoms members to use and preclude all others from using them.

Joan - like boars/hyena/gorillas? :rolleyes:

Must say I prefer those to blue unicorns. I hate the rainbow unicorns and stuff to be honest.

Edited by Wiro

yeah but make them do something unique or interesting or useful vs other kingdom members. like a special weapon.