Sign in to follow this  
BlazeDiety

Path Of Knowledge Tile Not Working

I just got 15 meditating and would like to join the path of knowledge. The wiki, and some players said to make a flat sand tile next to water and meditate on it, but that isn't working for me. Any suggestions?

Screenshot of the tile I made: http://imgur.com/bpg56

tiles don't always become meditation tiles and some times they can lose their special status.

have you tried the other three tiles in that square? I bet one will work for you

i had the same issue with a knowledge tile. Allthoug the logs told me it was such a tile it didnt give skillticks or questions. it turned out the tile was a bit to low and i had to add 1 dirt in every corner.

If the log says it's a special place then it's a path tile.

Skill ticks have nothing to do with path tiles.

both ticks and questions are random, it's not strange to have to meditate 20 times in a row before you get the question.

As for the OP: the placement of the tiles is semi random as well and there are rarely two tiles next to each other. Pavement affects the placement just as well as sand, so there could even be one on the road tile that is visible there.

And creation of a tile is never guaranteed, I once tried a 4x4 flower patch, not a single one of those was a love tile.

Edited by Keldun

Thank you all for your help, the third tile turned out to be the path of knowledge tile.