Sign in to follow this  
zalifear

Deliverence Fcc Disputes

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, June 11, 2012 - taken care of
Hidden by KaiH, June 11, 2012 - taken care of

Nice of you to spam 5 other threads pointing towards this one. I think 2 would've been sufficient.

The place looks awesome now. Great work and good luck with it.

Looks fantastic. Placed a merchant here a bit ago with tools and weapons for newer players to afford. They're 30-40 QL with enchants, 5-15c each. I know not everyone can jump into game and buy 1-3s items, so I hope this helps out a bit.

Great market Zali and the community have built there. A good amount of merchants and a handy parking service. :)

I now have a merchant there myself with mostly armour/weapons/tools I have collected and have for sale. If I clear that through I'll be sure to start supplying it with leather/cloth items. :)

Edited by yetian

I love this market, already a good stock of merchants there and it can only get bigger... :D

I've also made an agreement with Zalifear that my deed, Captain's Hideaway, will become the "official port" for Puzzle Plaza. What this means is that if you travel from another server to PP you'll be able to moor up at Captain's and use a brand new road network to quickly get to Puzzle Plaza. There are even discussions about rentable horses!

Captain's is on the west coast of Deli; so eventually, whatever Freedom server you're on, you will be able to sail west over to Chaos, then back east and arrive in Deliverance somewhere near to Captain's. Hopefully it'll be very convenient :)

Edited by Docterchese

Great place, well layed out and easy top get too.

-snip-

Captain's is on the west coast of Deli; so eventually, whatever Freedom server you're on, you will be able to sail west over to Chaos, then back east and arrive in Deliverance somewhere near to Captain's. Hopefully it'll be very convenient :)

That ain't true - Celi ain't connected to Choas (found that out when I tried to Choas cut Exo.)

[20:35:19] <Sincor> [20:34:58] An enourmous shark scouts you from below.
[20:35:23] <Carter> heh
[20:35:31] <Carter> thx and sorry Sincor....
[20:35:35] <Claies> it will tell you when you are within 5 of breaking through
[20:35:42] <Sincor> I am sailing a littlwe more North just to Confirm
[20:37:02] <Carter> this needs to be done ASAP....the connection to chaos
[20:45:34] <Sincor> [20:44:11] You see dark shadows moving beneath the waves. - so NO connection at all. and I am at +-27y Line out of 51y

That ain't true - Celi ain't connected to Choas (found that out when I tried to Choas cut Exo.)

I expect this is either a bug or it's deliberate. Thanks for the info, this issue should be raised with Rolf asap.

Yeah I had to sail north to Exodus then west onto chaos before heading back east to deli. Still shorter than sailing all the way up exo for me, as I live on the west coast of Deli. ;)

This was after a tip from a former neighbour, the first time i sailed all the way up through Exo.

Upon entering Puzzle Plaza it is clear that a lot of planning and many hours of time have gone into it. Ever since 've known Zali and Skys, they've always takeon on audacious projects and succeeded. PP is no different. To add to that they are both great people.