Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Faith Zone Changes/achievement Bugfix

Todays update:

• Fixes a bug where achievements didn’t properly transfer between servers. Lost achievements will have to be regained.
  • Due to bugginess and obsolete code, faith zones changed so only one deity may dominate an area
Future update:
  • The diseased achievement will be reset since everyone got it
  • The first logged on achievement will be set to 1 since it could be repeated by typing /who before anyone else logged on

View the full article

Due to bugginess and obsolete code, faith zones changed so only one deity may dominate an area

I've heard from other players this has made it worse, im not sure though.

I think it makes more sense for only one faith to dominate an area. Does Altar QL matter most? or does type of altar give a bonus?? Like Gold, Silver, Stone, Wood....when it comes to which deity dominates an area?

• Fixes a bug where achievements didn’t properly transfer between servers. Lost achievements will have to be regained.

Brb killing new dragons

• Like 1

Faith bonus still isn't fixed. Standing on a 71ql stone Vyn altar and a 52ql gold Vyn altar same spot, I get 51 faith bonus instead of the 65 I am supposed to get. It is supposed to be 55 for followers/priests, plus faith over 90 (100 faith = +10, for 65 faith bonus). I also do not get any faith bonus at all in other god's influences like before, is that intended now?

Brb killing new dragons

Not to worry, Those were really easy achievements for us all to get >.>

As for the faith changes it seems really borked. 90+ faith players still don't get the extra faith bonus that they are supposed to get and used to get. Not to mention the fact that i now run around a deed COVERED in tonnes of altars and constantly have 0 faith bonus.

Edited by Nadroj

I kept all my achievements, even on Chaos i have all the ones i gained on Cele

I kept all my achievements, even on Chaos i have all the ones i gained on Cele

Well you suck...

new to the priest thing, actually the wife does all that, but as the jeweler and smith, i need to know how this affects me building her first altars for all 3 gods. how far away does each one need to be, can i still keep 3 on the deed or is the distance between them too much?

When creating a silver altar where you are standing is where the altar will appear, after that it can NOT be moved from where it is created!

with them no longer giving bonus while in range of each other can we not pick them up and move them?

I apologize in advance of my lack of knowledge. the wiki and the new update are lacking in details. even if the wiki info is now outdated.

When creating a silver altar where you are standing is where the altar will appear, after that it can NOT be moved from where it is created!

Sign in to follow this