Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

New Shop And Registration Pages

I was going to start planning for what to do with Chaos this afternoon, looking at the current status and what is required to open up for more PvP. Removing all penalties for PvP is probably going to happen in one way or another on the Chaos server, but there are lots of concerns even from the players who are most keen on it, so there’s some tinkering required.

In any case, I’ll probably be able to do that tomorrow and then code these changes quickly so that the situation is resolved and everyone is happier.

I was however sidetracked today by something good - namely releasing the new registration and shop pages. As you can see they are in the same style as the main web page, done by our web master Magnus. The old ones weren’t really representable so this feels really nice.

View the full article

Ever since i started playing 2 years ago that 2 months premium time + silver is unavaible...

the reset password link is a little hard to find but other then that everything looks great

Edit: Maybe you should make the filigree and paper backing on the information pages the same color across all tabs might be a better idea? I think i like the white and metal look over the blue and brown on the main page

Edited by Kegan

The pages have a simmilar style, but there is a clear brake between the main page and the shop, not sure wether that is good or bad.

Plus: The Background is properly centered. This is still broken on the main page!

Sign in to follow this