Sign in to follow this  
Brash_Endeavors

Inner City Orphange - Public New Player Housing, Workshop & Tree Farm

Good to hear that the Inner City Orphanage is still functioning to help the new lost children of Wurm find their way to a better life in these cruel lands teaming with horrible monsters lurking in the shadows seeking to do them harm at any instant of lack of due caution when traveling the lands in search of a spot to place their meager shacks. I am sure you will be fondly remembered as a *mother* to them all when they feel ready to fly from the nest to those ever greener hills far from that secure haven of their youth. Best wishes with your adopted ones.

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes

Brashe,

I dropped off a dozen furs at the Orphanage token a few minutes ago. Saw that you needed some the other day.

I happened to be in the area so I dropped off 2 pelts, 4 furs, and a bunch of healing covers at the token. :)

Such a great Endevour...excuse the pun.

When I get some time im going to boat, then ride 1/2 way across the map just to take a look. It'll be worth it!

Currently not able to accept any new residents as my ability to be ingame this next month is severely limited (ie, almost non existent)

Hopefully will reopen to new residents well before Wurm 1.0 ^_^ and everyone currently there can count on staying there as long as they like :D though you may need to PM me through the forum if you are having any issues.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Currently not able to accept any new residents as my ability to be ingame this next month is severely limited (ie, almost non existent)

Hopefully will reopen to new residents well before Wurm 1.0 ^_^ and everyone currently there can count on staying there as long as they like :D though you may need to PM me through the forum if you are having any issues.

Ultimarus is willing to open its doors to some newb residents of yours brash til lyour back, we're experienced in how to teach the new players due our gained experiences with the academy :)

Hi, I would like to stay around for sometime if you dont mind, no need for housing. I talked with some members in the area and they say I could stay on the forge. I borrow the chest beside the bed.

Was playing wurm years before, but those with friends. I dont have individual survival knowledges and my character was erased.

edit: migrated to magincia island, thanks for the time and helps! :D

Edited by rosedragon

To any new/returning players:

If you'd like a place that's further away from the center of the map, you can travel to my village Ravenstone in the north east (48x, 13y on Colossus Lake).

You don't have to join unless you would like some place closer than Freedom Market to spawn, since it would be a very long walk if you died.

I can provide you with crops and seeds for you to plant, pelts for improving, as well as any other items you could need to get yourself started. And I'm always open to giving helpful advice. :) I can also show you locations that would be good for building houses.

Currently there are no pre-built houses or pens for anyone to use but if I get enough interest, I could certainly build some.

For more information or directions, you can PM me here on the fourms, or in-game on Faeldray, Thorun, or Nysandra.

(Brash gave me permission to post this here, and I'd like to thank her again for all the great work she's done!)

Whisperduke here. new Player. Interested in a temporary home. I was taken accross the lake buy a nice fellow but things are a little too crazy over here for a solo amigo such as myself. My in game name is Whisperduke. I'd love any kind of help you could offer.

Ok I figure it is going to take me a little over a week to reroof all the new player housing at the orphanage. I don't mind doing the carpentry part as I am fast at that, but I need about 1K small nails which is going to slow me down a lot (especially since the Orphanage is down to its last easy-access iron vein, which I prefer to leave alone for the new players to use).

I am looking for small nails in any quantity, either donations or will barter for horses/calves/seeds/tools/cotton/bulk leather. Donations can go into the BSB at the orphanage token (not sure whether I need to set deed settings to allow dropping things into BSB?). Or am looking for new players willing to make small nails in exchange for livestock, seeds, bulk leather, cotton, tools & gear. Barter trades are at orphanage only (no delivery),

Barter ratios:

400 small nails = 5 speed horse - you pick from assorted colors/ages/sex

100 small nails = bull or female calf

50 small nails = 50 cotton or wemp or pumpkin; or 10 leather, or barrel of 50 mixed seeds (your choice of type)

A huge thanks to Silverback who got us all the nails we needed for the Great Reroofing :D

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

I will be making the Orphanage some Sickles as soon as I am finished with the re-planning of the mine shaft , if 20ql is a requirement I am more than happy to supply 20ql for you .

Also would you be needing saws,hammers,carving knives, files, pickaxes?

Don't hesitate to pm me :)

Hey Brash, I just joined the game and saw this forum post and would like to join the Orphanage. I met Tzedsolo and he told me to let you know. My ingame name is Patchell.

Welcome to the orphanage Patchell (and several other recent arrivals) ^_^

Orphanage is currently FULL but I will update when we have vacancies again ....

I would like to join the Orphanage! I'm incredibly new to Wurm and Zydek recommended i join. I already met Chellops!