Please move the chain higher up!

• Like 3

Chain fences hang below floor.

...or the floor lower! :)

+1

Yes! I wish it was higher. On the ground it isn't to bad. Even tho I would still like the chain to start higher up on the post. But used on a upper story or with a "floor" it's noticeable to low.

I have chain fences in the archways of many of my buildings. I like how it creates an atmosphere of openness to a building. I noticed, however, that the chain fence is very low to the ground and it is probably because the floor adds height to the ground. But even the chain fences outside of buildings are quite low as it is. One of my villagers comments to me almost daily about how ugly it looks. While I like the idea of these chain fences used in archways, I would have to agree that it would look a lot nicer if the chain was higher.

• Like 3

Torches mounted on large cart/wagon?

I would like to see that as well although maybe use the lantern instead...seeing as a torch in a covered wagon I would think could pose a fire hazard...lol

I would like to see that as well although maybe use the lantern instead...seeing as a torch in a covered wagon I would think could pose a fire hazard...lol

maybe add an inventory slot (like the torso slot when equipping a horse for instance) for a lantern or any kind of hanging lamp head like gold, silver, iron, brass, bronze and copper? That way you can refill and change the look of the lamp easily

I would like to know when will the unicorns return to there color?

New client launcher GUI for test looking good; though, settings tabs on the gearbox button look like still in progress. Really like having the config setups easily changeable near the login.

Still like the look and feel in general. Keeping the style of the website's index page.