Sign in to follow this  
Blackjon

New Character?

Is there a way to start over or start a new character? I'm not particularly happy with the server I chose. Should I just register again?

Thanks ahead of time for the help.

It really depends where you went, The freedom characters are separate from the Epic characters except the Bank accounts.

If you really want to start another character then yes registering a new one is the only way to go.

Each e mail account may have upto 5 characters on it.

Yes each character must go through the tutorial to start there no skipping it.

Each IP is restricted to ONE kingdom on Epic for premium account(s), once picked only way to change is travel in game across servers manually ( swim/boat) to get a convert to another kingdom.

If you staying on Freedom World, just travel to another server as mentioned above.

CA Aluce

Making a new char is faster than travelling if you are complety new to the game. Travelling is scary for new people, it's hard to even know what direction you are going in, especially if you loose your compass on the first try.

Travelling will be a better learning experinece though, even a fun one if you don't mind the occational death, but be prepared for a rough trip :)