Sign in to follow this  
Trencal

Deliverance Updated Map

Hey Trencal,

Here's the promised map update. :)

Fippy's Harbour has a working mailbox.

nexus%20and%20allies.png

Hi there,

Im working on making my little home at 32x, 12y, whoever was there before me...it's now abandonded. It's not deeded (yet), but i've lovingly called it Willow Pond. Ashenheim, which should be near me, ive not seen yet, maybe its abandoned as well, or maybe im completely blind, ill have a good look around as soon as my fighting skill is a bit higher :P

Please add Guard Tower to New Helix 33x 35y and remove Trader as I am locking it up.

Hey Trencal,

thank you again for your excellent work on the map.

My small-scale map (http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=66859.0) has been updated. Maybe you want to add the modified road structure around (disbanded) "Silver Hill Monastery" (42.5x, 37.2y) to your map as well?

Please keep up the good work!

Cheers

Yaga

wwmapupdate.png

I.H. canal is actually slightly to the east as shown. The deed itself and the north-south road is immediately to the east of the canal as originally shown (actually a good bit closer - the deed itself covers the canal and the road is a few tiles east of the canal).

The Twin Lakes canal is actually a cave canal (orange). Yes I'm being pedantic :)

Mystic Lake View is actually located at 40x24.5y

I have made a road from 29.5x23.8y to 38.8x23.8y following valley to 37x25.5y, and straight to 34.2x25.5y, and diagonally up and connecting to road at 33.1x25.2y

Hey Trencal,

thank you again for your excellent work on the map.

My small-scale map (http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=66859.0) has been updated. Maybe you want to add the modified road structure around (disbanded) "Silver Hill Monastery" (42.5x, 37.2y) to your map as well?

Please keep up the good work!

Cheers

Yaga

Am I correct in seeing that Millenium and Carson City Silver Mine are both disbanded?

I.H. canal is actually slightly to the east as shown. The deed itself and the north-south road is immediately to the east of the canal as originally shown (actually a good bit closer - the deed itself covers the canal and the road is a few tiles east of the canal).

The Twin Lakes canal is actually a cave canal (orange). Yes I'm being pedantic :)

I dont mind you being Pedantic :).

Any Fixes are greatly appreciated.

Mystic Lake View is actually located at 40x24.5y

I have made a road from 29.5x23.8y to 38.8x23.8y following valley to 37x25.5y, and straight to 34.2x25.5y, and diagonally up and connecting to road at 33.1x25.2y

Hopefully I got it correct.

Updated!

Am I correct in seeing that Millenium and Carson City Silver Mine are both disbanded?

To be honest I don't know. They were never part of my map (seems I was a bit incomplete up there :) ) - I'll have to check. Will inform you about the result.

ihdoupdate.png

Oops! I fail at explaining. Canal is now roughly correct, but the I.H. Deliverance Outpost deed is east of the canal where it was before, as is the road.

The Deliverance - Independence Boat Bridge now connects to a terraformed isthmus that sticks out norward, a few tiles west of the canal.

Regards,

Shiraek

Hi can u add a marketplace and a trader to Cazic Thule 24x4y and a mailbox :)))

Hello there. I've just started playing this game and would like you to note that the town I am a part of Kethenecia is now at the location of 36x, 42.8y, where Valhalla used to be. Can you please change that on the map? Thanks!

Sorry about that, Will update them all tomorrow morning early. Had some family problems.

Fippy's harbour on the west coast has a working mailbox, if you could add that please Trencal. :)

Thanks again.

We've placed new deed Hussars Haven [36x 45y] in a place, where Fatrat Harbour used to be (it has been disbanded).

Can you please add the following highway to the map? It's located at Hidden Pines. (40.5x, 13.25y)

HPHighway.png

Please ignore the red circle.

On a side note, Hillbilly Heaven has been disbanded.

Thanks,

Rick

We have completed a guard tower at 3.5x 26.5y It sit's just north of the road running past the north side of fippy's harbour, central above the deed square on the map.

Oh and thanks for the mailbox update. :)

Can you please add the following highway to the map? It's located at Hidden Pines. (40.5x, 13.25y)

HPHighway.png

Please ignore the red circle.

On a side note, Hillbilly Heaven has been disbanded.

Thanks,

Rick

I wanna add info that Carisaan disbanded

mail box at new darkhold now.  just south of green dog. ty  (93 cast so far)

4x 20 y  Alices imporium  is  now,    Dark hold harbor 

, i needed a harbor deed. was nice land work started there ;-)

thanks again

1. Merchant added to Fippy Harbor (27y 3x)

2. The Looking Glass is no longer (47y 26x)

3. Les Reveur is renamed to Midnight Tide (46y 12x)

Please and thank you. Also a huge thank you for keeping this map updated.