Sign in to follow this  
Pingpong

Pingpong's Lumps 90-98Ql Iron :) Retired For The Forseeable Future

Do you deliver I'm looking for 200kg of 75ish ql ore (if thats an issue 70ql would be fine)

Yup I tend to deliver when i have 4+ orders going as it saves the hassel of sailing too much, I think my 70ql bin is running 74ql atm. Currently I'm on deli but planning to head back to northern indi this weekend, I can either stop by and mine it at your place or meet up somewhere after I get backĀ  (providing you're not on southern exo :P )

On your next trip to Exodus, I would like:

200kg 90ql iron

200kg 95ql iron

100kg 96ql iron if you have any

I can pay for delivery and I have an utmost iron vein if you want to mine here. Located at Shadow's Edge (31x 45y).

Thanks!

200kg of 80ql Lump,

When your back in North Indy.

Ideally delivered to 20x 12y. (NW --------- Beach on Mamadarkness's map. )

If not i can probally arrange to come get it.

I now have 200 90ql gold lumps ready to sell as well :)

50kg of 70ql, 50kg of 80ql and 50kg of 90ql as discussed through PM to be delivered on the weekend pls :)

Review:

Pingpong was easy to talk to, gave me a price quickly and we agreed on delivery very easily.

Pingpong then delivered before the arranged time and had no problem with me being offline and delivered the iron to a villager. All i had to do later was pay back the villager and collect the iron from them :)

Edited by Blob

I would like to order 1 64kg lump of iron as we discussed in-game thanks!

Sure thing, where are you located Tekada? I'm out sailing today and will be ending near FC/FM Docks. Thanks for the order MamaD, don't burn those lumps in 1 session :P

Edited by Pingpong

36y 28x Inner sea sanctuary, ill be returning here in a bit, ill send PM or message when i get on ping :)

Order Filled, good work on being near where I was working ;)

Hey Ping,

Hope you're making a trip to Celebration soon because im really low on 90ql+ Iron.

I have utmost veins here and can reimp your pick(s) so just come on down to Amish Paradise(29x 34y) and ill have a nice job for you :)

Recommended. I needed some 90 iron lump to finish off some 86 ql orders I had. I sent out a shout and within minutes I had a barrel of 90 quality iron lumps in a barrel. good work.

Got some free of a freind.

removed order

Edited by Miner

Hi Fooli, the 90ql x 200 is 4s, the 80ql x 400 is 6s making a 10s total(provided I read your order right). I can't deliver to exo but you can pick up at 8y27x (hilfe's shipworks) on indi or use one of the folks transporting good between servers. Thanks

Yeah 10s, my maths is bad -.- I can pickup when I sail to independance to check my merchant which is fine, should be before friday.

Thanks Fooli,rudie 2.0,blinky and bratty for the orders today, I'll be back on indi tomorrow :)

Orders Filled, They'll be ready for pick up any time forwards guys. Thanks!

Hey ping. You still on indy? Next time your on deli can you come by Puzzle Plaza and bang on an utmost vein for a bit. I'll pay ya for what comes out.