Sign in to follow this  
Pingpong

Pingpong's Lumps 90-98Ql Iron :) Retired For The Forseeable Future

Yup I'm on indi, banging on utmosts tends to get expensive fast as it's worth ~3s per 100 . But I'd be glad to swing by if you're still interested next time I'm on deli :)

Well I'll have to figure out what ql my utmosts are to determine if it is worth it. Otherwise I might purchase some 95 ql instead. Out of 100 actions what is the distribution of ql you get on a 99 ql vein?

Edited by McGarnicle

Hmm typically 1-7 99/98 ore, 30-45 90-97+, about 25 high 80s, then 15 70+ and a few 50+ ores. These numbers aren't "exact" in that it changes up a bit each 100 ores but it's the best estimate I can do. If you don't mind combining 90-99ql ( assuming your utmost is 99ql) I'd be happy to come mine for 95ql and then just combine it. Offhand I'd guess it would take 200 ores or 250 ores to get 100 95ql.

Ok send me a pm next time your on deli. If you have 95ql ore in stock I may just buy 100kg. Or I can pay the 5s for you to come and mine 100 95ql ore, it's up to you.

Will do, I plan to come mine it as I'll be returning from a hunting trip and having the lumps take decay during the trip is a bummer. Thanks for the order :)