Sign in to follow this  
megakaktus

Wurm Radio?

A wurm radio.?

Maybe With some news on the stuff going on?

ppl recruting or something..

Just a little idea.

I know it worked great for wow.

I could setup a stream on my server if someone gets some sort of content going. Drop me an email, jacob.kukuk@metafoot.com wont charge for it as I love this community :)

@Vicero.....I have 10 years Online Broadcasting and all the tools here to broadcast from my house live through Skype. You have a Stream then all we need is a website and a embeded stream on the site. I can create my own intro media and comm in/out sounds as well as the close. Let me know and we could get a live show together. Get Guests on from various villages/Kingdoms to come on and talk about the game. Create a Pod Cast of the Broadcast. There are a whole lot of people that play this game and a Pod Cast only seems like a logical step with the new Epic Servers open now. Any ways let me know what you want to do or if interested.

@Vicero.....I have 10 years Online Broadcasting and all the tools here to broadcast from my house live through Skype. You have a Stream then all we need is a website and a embeded stream on the site. I can create my own intro media and comm in/out sounds as well as the close. Let me know and we could get a live show together. Get Guests on from various villages/Kingdoms to come on and talk about the game. Create a Pod Cast of the Broadcast. There are a whole lot of people that play this game and a Pod Cast only seems like a logical step with the new Epic Servers open now. Any ways let me know what you want to do or if interested.

Awesome deal, shoutcast or a windows stream, your pick. Then we need name, and what style of site and that can be placed also. I'd say possibly 1 - 2 day turn around. Not the content type so anything by anyone is cool. Server is running 7 GB of ram, 2.4 ghz processor, windows server 2008, practically unlimited bandwidth.

Shall we name it Wurm Radio? If so does terms of Wurm Online allow us todo that?

The Stream Side choice Ill leave to you but ill bring the voice. We should talk offline at some point about Format and Rules also. As I dont want the show to get bogged down with complaints and used as a forum to trash the game. There are details we need to work out. Send me a private message with a Skype name so we can talk about all this. I am certainly on board though.

i guess we arent allowed to broadcast music?. unless we get some sort of license. or its our own made music.?

Anyhow,

Kriet And Others Add me on skype if ya wanna get something going.

i guess we arent allowed to broadcast music?. unless we get some sort of license. or its our own made music.?

Anyhow,

Kriet And Others Add me on skype if ya wanna get something going.

Will do, ill leave the music rights items to yall, if we need to get a license we might want to look into a donationsystem, domain name in proccess, wurmradio.org ill have the site and dj automation done this weekend. Will work where when noone is streaming it bumps to a jukebox and when a dj schedual starts it moves to active stream. Database schedualing on the backend, we should do a conferance call soon. Sorry for spelling typing on tablet lol

I ave some music sent to me by the artists them selves that we can play..some pretty damn good. we could also look for other music via craigslist or other means. A conference call should be something we do soon so we can go over format/host and rules. Need to be clear on the rules that govern what we talk about and what we wont talk about as this will encompass all kingdoms. This is a really good idea Looking forward to working with and talking to people from lots of different villages from all three kindoms and all servers. Gonna be fun!

[bump] This is still an active task. Any others interested?

[bump] This is still an active task. Any others interested?

What He said.

We'r stil trying to get this on its feet. :D

+1 for efforts!  Looking forward to placing requests for mining music.  ;D

I actually tried finding a WURM Radio site the other day before I came across this thread.

I would be interested in helping out, I did a online radio show for the game called MX Simulator it was fun had race coverage and a few weekly shows sadly the interest died in the community (small community)

let me know if I can help