Sign in to follow this  
WinterSolstice

IS IT REALLY GETTING THAT TIME OR AM I JUST GETTING THAT MUCH OLDER?

I was looking at the calender and realized that if I am correct and not gone totally Senile and lost my mind......that this coming Monday, 6 June, 2011, will be Wurm Online's Fifth (5th) Anniverary of having gone Gold with the launching of theWild Server and Gold I on 6, June 2006.

CONGRATULATIONS & HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!,  To you Rolf, The Delopement crew, The Game Moderators, The Chat Moderators, The Player Assistants and to all those who've volunteered their time helping out the GAME, including but not limited to those whose report bugs & exploits, post suggestionsand contribute to the wiki and the forums. and Last but not least, to all those DIE HARD PLAYERS who have and who continue to help new players and to help make Wurm a better Game in ways too numerous to mention.

So again, CONGRATULATIONS, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY & HUMONGOUS THANK YOU!!!, to Rolf and all who contributed to make Wurm Online Gold the great game it is!!!

Thank You.

WinterSolstice 8)

7 years??? wow.... If only i found wurm back then XD.

Great game, I hope all the dev's, and especially you, Rolf, won't give up on it.

I'm really hoping you are just senile winter dear. Otherwise that would make my time here...umm way too long!

5 years?!? didn't think it was that long, similar thoughts to Lex lol.

Not only is Winter spazzing me out with color, he did it twice  :P hehe

Not only is Winter spazzing me out with color, he did it twice  :P hehe

That's Winter for ya, it's why we luv him ;D

I'm really hoping you are just senile winter dear. Otherwise that would make my time here...umm way too long!

Yep its definitely been that long! I only remember because our wedding anniversary is 10 days after, both happened the same year lol.

Grats to all  ;)

Wintersolstice you old fart, I thought you had stopped playing wurm-online last year?

Anyway it's a good thing to see this old game still alive , however it's a bit depressing that the game hasn't grown in size in that time, to have thousands of players online at everytime waging epic wars.

So, yeah Happy Birthday to you Wurmonline and all the people keeping this game alive and evolving.

It's kinda odd coming back to WO from time to time seeing the same old faces hanging around and still imping / grinding their skills towards infinity.

Wintersolstice you old fart, I thought you had stopped playing wurm-online last year?

Anyway it's a good thing to see this old game still alive , however it's a bit depressing that the game hasn't grown in size in that time, to have thousands of players online at everytime waging epic wars.

So, yeah Happy Birthday to you Wurmonline and all the people keeping this game alive and evolving.

It's kinda odd coming back to WO from time to time seeing the same old faces hanging around and still imping / grinding their skills towards infinity.

I have to stay....got to blow the last candle out as i leave .....

Wow, has it been so long already? Long live Wurm and thanks to Rolf for all the fun these years.

In all seriousness, I wonder if wurm is the oldest actively worked on game that is still in Alpha? If so it's kinda epic in it's own way, ya' know?

You Senile Winter noooooo :P hope Rivendelle is ok and hope ill be back soon just working on the money situation atm but planning on coming back soon :) miss you guys

Happy B-day!

Tasty treat soon to come!

Happy B-day!

Tasty treat soon to come!

CAKE!

Woot!  \o/

Hippo birdie two ewes, hippo birdie two ewes... ;D

Hio Cali....Hio FT.....Hio Spyfox.....Hio All & a HB-day to Wurm Online....Wild and Golden & 5 Years old. Lets hope your growth & developement problems are soon ended and you grow to be a terrible Teenager & maybe make it to Adulthood. Best Wishes and Good Luck .....

WinterSolstice  <;{)