Sign in to follow this  
Walkerboh

Doughboy

I still want a thread to discuss this cause it aint over because you GMs are locking and trying to put it under the carpet.

Rolf needs to see what reactions he made cause he doesnt play the game so he wont know it other then this forum.

i am wondering how any of you that locked the threads and rolf thought when you did what you did.

the more you ban the worse reputation Wurm will get. You know what WoM stands for? World of Mouth, the strongest and most powerfull comercial you get and its pretty much free, what do you think the players will say when things like this happens? the next thing you know its a worker in a gaming magazine.

I think everyone needs to chill on the subject, usually when Rolf does something it's final no undo about. So we can either keep playing, or just sit in the forum getting no where except a ban.

Perhaps you should all direct your posts to the On cheating and exploits thread in City Hall where Rolf explicitly states that the thread exists for exactly these things.

No town sqaure is fun.

i also want to point out with the "i dont want to hold the gun" part. Well rolf, you are holding the gun and you shot away plenty of people because of this. So lets see what you won out of this...a cheater that will pay a monthly fee of 5€ compared to the 50-100€ a month you shot by letting him back.

How about you start reading what Rolf posted instead of starting new threads.

DB was not the only one who abused this, as rolf mentioned.

Let's try this again for the hard hearing: DB was not the only one.

Contrary to popular beliefs, DB didn't use the money to expand JK in any way. He used the money to help trap DC. This then started events which caused DB not to be like in JK. Details won't be released.

Rolf has been in this situation before with inventor, who contributed to the game but also contributed to creating hacks for the game. It's understandable that taking action is not easy.

Cheers

It's a dead horse getting beaten, but still dead horses don't fit under a carpet.

I agree it shouldn't be left like this.

I'd rather play a game without sounds than one that lets cheaters get away. Morals outweigh materialism.

And as Fogshark said that others cheated the same way, that isn't a proper excuse.. they deserve a punishment as well then.

How about you start reading what Rolf posted instead of starting new threads.

DB was not the only one who abused this, as rolf mentioned.

Let's try this again for the hard hearing: DB was not the only one.

Contrary to popular beliefs, DB didn't use the money to expand JK in any way. He used the money to help trap DC.

Cheers

lets get your facts straight fogshark.

Doughpay paied you 9gold for vean. So vean was bought with stolen money. How this expanded JK is pretty clear.

Doughboy paid to trap DC yes, so DC should get a life back cause he got killed because of stolen money which made it possible (probly would have been possible without but it wasent so its more then fair to get docs life back)

I also remember him bragging about uppering the guards numbers at GoF to iirc 25-30. How could this change the JK expand, you tell me fogshark!

cheers

Doughboy did not contribute a single coin to Gates of Hell or any of the Western deeds that I know of unless it went through somebody else.

And for once, I agree with Tony.

and fogshark, i am curious of what more stuff he bought for himself cause you seem to know alot about this stuff,

how about you share some?

Doughpay paied you 9gold for vean. So vean was bought with stolen money. How this expanded JK is pretty clear.

Are you high?

Also, as rolf put it, that money is now circulating. It's only rolf who loses out in that regard. Doughboy gained an insanely good account which is the only part of this that irks me really. Returning it to Fogshark would be kind of insane, though. Not sure what I'd do if I was Rolf.

Are you high?

nope are you?

It's a dead horse getting beaten, but still dead horses don't fit under a carpet.

I agree it shouldn't be left like this.

I'd rather play a game without sounds than one that lets cheaters get away. Morals outweigh materialism.

And as Fogshark said that others cheated the same way, that isn't a proper excuse.. they deserve a punishment as well then.

A jk sold another jk an account he owned.

How does this expand JK?

And lol at MR being rear pained over JK having so much more influence, too. How's that 18% kingdom influence badge working out?

Rolf is holding the gun while his beloved soundboy hides behind him, and is shooting the angry crowds of loyal customers that have supported him for years.  Ban everyone else but the guy that deserves it.  Maybe he is high.

How does this expand JK?

take a wild guess where the JK weapon comes from.

Derp

Weapons come from Kicks.

How does this expand JK?

Kicks.

Vean has barely been used since DB got it, him having Vean is actually DETRIMENTAL to JK.

How does this expand JK?

It did not come from deeds funded from Doughboy. If you can prove me wrong, please do so.

who said i was talking about deeds?

Are you high?

nope are you?

im pretty damn high

It's just that Doughboi hasn't really been punished for this, while others have been brutally punished, if Doughboi did this sort of thing and got away with it then who knows what the rest of the GM team are doing or can even be trusted.

if one of us did it we would end up banned so then do we all gt a get out of jail free card?