Sign in to follow this  
Oracle

Treasure Chest Quests

Following the recovery of the last treasure chest, we will periodically drop other chests for your enjoyment. This thread will contain notifications and hints to help you on these quests.

So here is the next quest.

Zarnibuddha chest

"Opposite side"

wow the body has 5 boks and 10 fws and 3 scale sets.. have fun!

wow the body has 5 boks and 10 fws and 3 scale sets.. have fun!

true he was carrying it all upon his ban, i hear he also had 2gold on him he was just about to buy a MBOK and then banned

Scale set and FW ammy atleast, I remember him dancing around in scale at BBvLOLB

I'll make a prediction now.

after about 5 or 6 of these hunts there will be complaints that one side is being favoured in terms of chest goodies and relative locations to important towns.

Apart from that go for it and I hope the JK and BL have as much fun searching for chests near them as we did and hopefully will again.

as long as the accounts are not being unbanned, i see no issues placing their stuff back into circulation

i dont think this should be happening

as long as the accounts are not being unbanned, i see no issues placing their stuff back into circulation

so thunderstruck is gona get unbanned when zarni isnt? wow your logic owns there.

that was not my choice, nor my call.

IMO if your account was banned for cheating, tough shit.  none of this come back with 20 skills BS, you had your chance to fess up, you didn't take it,  suffer.

IMO if your account was banned for cheating, tough .   none of this come back with 20 skills BS, you had your chance to fess up, you didn't take it,  suffer.

+1

Why is this being done when we dont want to be back? I dont understand? The logic of if youre cheating tough less of this 20 skills BS is fail since that has already been done for Thunder.

Why is this being done when we dont want to be back? I dont understand? The logic of if youre cheating tough less of this 20 skills BS is fail since that has already been done for Thunder.

Because technically you don't own the items, Rolf does. I don't understand why this is being done either. "Tainted" items need to stay with their banned accomplice.

Because technically you don't own the items, Rolf does. I don't understand why this is being done either. "Tainted" items need to stay with their banned accomplice.

What happened to you could have used your HAX to make this stuff?! Oh, there it goes out the window. Tainted? Wat?

It is funny though that they start with Zarni  ;) who cried for his stuff to get this to happen?

I agree with Xallo.  These are "tainted" items, just like they're tainted accounts.  We don't allow the accounts back BECAUSE THEY USED HACKS to benefit their skills!  It's easily agreeable that some of these items on the account were obtained by using those hacks.  Now you're just re-pouring in possibly tainted items that should be left out completely.  It's as-if you cleaned a pool completely of anything hacking related, and now a year later you're dumping chemicals back into it.  Why?

You want to do treasure chest and scavenger hunts?  Great, that's fine, make some new items and do it.  Don't bring back hacker's items and give them away.

Why is this being done when we dont want to be back?

Because Rolf/Oracle want to do it, you have little say after your account is banned.

The "taint" as I call it is that they were illegally achieved. Robbed from you other legally playing players to enjoy. Possibly gained by killing players like you while using some hacks. In my personal opinion those who died under such circumstances should have a chance of getting those items back.

Do you really have that much trouble seeing the differences in these cases?

It's like reclaiming money that a thief put in a bank account and have a lottery because it can't be evenly distributed between the population or returned to the victim. Actually police stations in sweden auction out such goods (iirc). We have a treasure hunt.

Do you honestly not see the difference between letting a banned character back with his items and putting them in a chest in a random location for the cheated people to retrieve?

If so, I am apalled, stunned and fascinated!  :)

It's like reclaiming money that a thief put in a bank account and have a lottery because it can't be evenly distributed between the population.